- ► 2017 (28)
- Scheduling a tour for for Wicked Allure (Wicked Al...
- Scheduling a tour for For His Eyes Only by T. C. A...
- Scheduling a tour for The Rising Moon by Nilsa Rod...
- Tour Schedule: One Bite To Passion by MaryLynn Bas...
- Tour Schedule: Infinite Sacrifice by L.E. Waters (...
- Scheduling a tour for Evil Stalks the Night-Revise...
- Scheduling a tour for Moons' Kiss by Kimberly K. C...
- Scheduling a tour for Trouble at the Hotel Baba Gh...
- Scheduling a tour for One Bite To Passion by MaryL...
- Tour Schedule: Ancient Canada by Clinton Festa (Fa...
- Scheduling a tour for Chain Reaction (Phenom Leagu...
- Scheduling a tour for Back To You by Natalie-Nicol...
- Scheduling a tour for Halo of the Damned by Dina R...
- ▼ May (13)
Friday, May 4, 2012
Today I am scheduling FMB's very first Virtual Book Trailer Tour for Back To You by Natalie-Nicole Bates! This tour will consist of each host posting the book info, description, cover, buy links and the book trailer with an optional excerpt of the book if you would like to post that as well.
This tour will run over a two day period (June 26th & June 27th) with 10 (or more if we have enough blogs interested) blogs participating.
If you would like to participate please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below with the date you would like to participate.
Thank you all!
Thank you all!
Book Title: Back To You
Author: Natalie-Nicole Bates
Genre: Contemporary, Romance
Publisher: Bradley Publishing
January 30th, 2012
"On the surface, Lynsey Reznor seems to have it all. She is beautiful, brilliant, and a successful true-crime writer who has been living the past decade in
. But what Lynsey lacks is what she needs the most—a family. Miami
After the death of her mother, and yet another failed relationship, Lynsey makes an impulsive decision to return to her hometown of Unity. But Unity will present its own bittersweet memories, most notably, her first love, Nick Lincoln.
Twenty years ago, Nick broke teenager Lynsey’s heart when he decided to marry another. He had his own private reasons—reasons he never explained to Lynsey. Now she is back, along with a chance to reclaim her love. But Lynsey wants answers from him that he may never be able to give out of duty and guilt.”
Bradley Publishing: http://shop.bradleypublishings.com/Back-to-You-9781938076022.htm?categoryId=4
Embed (HTML) Code: <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/moTRG6bfK8E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012