- ► 2017 (28)
- Tour Schedule: Consumed by Love by Pavarti K Tyler...
- Scheduling a tour for Consumed by Love by Pavarti ...
- Tour Schedule: Detecting Magic with Dick Hunter: T...
- Scheduling a tour for The Haunting at Blackwood Ha...
- Tour Schedule: Chain Reaction (Phenom League, #1) ...
- Tour Schedule: Halo of the Damned by Dina Rae (Par...
- Tour Schedule: Back To You by Natalie-Nicole Bates...
- Scheduling a tour for An Improper Wife by Tarah Sc...
- Scheduling a tour for Full Throttle by T. C. Arche...
- Tour Schedule: The Rising Moon by Nilsa Rodriguez ...
- ▼ June (10)
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Book Title: Back To You
Author: Natalie-Nicole Bates
Genre: Contemporary, Romance
Publisher: Bradley Publishing
January 30th, 2012
"On the surface, Lynsey Reznor seems to have it all. She is beautiful, brilliant, and a successful true-crime writer who has been living the past decade in
. But what Lynsey lacks is what she needs the most—a family. Miami
After the death of her mother, and yet another failed relationship, Lynsey makes an impulsive decision to return to her hometown of Unity. But Unity will present its own bittersweet memories, most notably, her first love, Nick Lincoln.
Twenty years ago, Nick broke teenager Lynsey’s heart when he decided to marry another. He had his own private reasons—reasons he never explained to Lynsey. Now she is back, along with a chance to reclaim her love. But Lynsey wants answers from him that he may never be able to give out of duty and guilt.”
Bradley Publishing: http://shop.bradleypublishings.com/Back-to-You-9781938076022.htm?categoryId=4
Embed (HTML) Code: <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/moTRG6bfK8E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012