- ► 2017 (28)
- Scheduling a tour for Death Is A Bitch by Cate Mas...
- Tour Schedule: Night Music by Margie Church
- Scheduling a book tour for Night Music (The Edge S...
- Tour Schedule: Bone Wires by Michael Shean
- Trouble at the Hotel Baba Ghanoush Giveaway Winner...
- Tour Schedule: Secrets, Lies & family Ties by Sylv...
- Scheduling a book tour for Secrets, Lies & family ...
- Tour Schedule: Chasing the Trickster (The Cernunno...
- Scheduling a tour for Above the Universe Below by ...
- Tour Schedule: Wake by Abria Mattina (Romance/Cont...
- Christmas Wishes Giveaway Hop!! *Sign Up!*
- The Rising Moon Giveaway Winners!
- Evil Stalks the Night Giveaway Winners!
- Scheduling a tour for Bone Wires by Michael Shean ...
- Scheduling a tour for Binding Arbitration by Eliza...
- Tour Schedule: Rough Surrender by Cari Silverwood ...
- Tour Schedule: Francesca of Lost Nation by Lucinda...
- We have been nominated! :)
- Scheduling a tour for Francesca of Lost Nation by ...
- Scheduling a tour for Kavachi's Rise (The Devourin...
- Scheduling a tour for Rough Surrender by Cari Silv...
- The Progeny Giveaway Winners!
- Tour Schedule: Demons & Lullabies (Demons Age, Boo...
- Scheduling a tour for Demons & Lullabies (Demons A...
- Tour Schedule: Two Moons of Sera Volumes 1-3 by Pa...
- An Improper Wife Giveaway Winners!
- Tour Schedule: Wicked Allure (Wicked Allure, #1) b...
- Tour Schedule: Milk Carton People: The Journey by ...
- Scheduling a tour for Two Moons of Sera Volumes 1-...
- Tour Schedule: For His Eyes Only by T. C. Archer
- Tour Schedule: Full Throttle by T. C. Archer (Roma...
- Tour Schedule: Trouble at the Hotel Baba Ghanoush ...
- Tour Schedule: Moons' Kiss by Kimberly K. Comeau (...
- Tour Schedule: Dreams of Reality by Sylvia Hubbard...
- Tour Schedule: The Antithesis (The Antithesis, #1)...
- August Tour Host Giveaway!
- ▼ August (36)
Friday, August 31, 2012
- Blood, Lust and Erotica (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Juniper Grove (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- The eBook Reviewers (Review/Giveaway)
- Book Lovin' Mamas (Review/Giveaway)
- Jersey Girl Sizzling Book Reviews (Review/Giveaway)
- Not Now...Mommy's Reading (Review/Giveaway)
- Kaidans Seduction (Review/Giveaway)
- For The Love of Reading (Review/Giveaway)
- Coffee Beans & Love Scenes (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- A Bibliophile's Thoughts on Books (Review/Giveaway)
- Proserpine Craving Book Blog (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Beach Bum Reads (Review/Giveaway)
- Reviews By Molly (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- I am, Indeed (Review/Giveaway)
- A Bit of Dash (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- The Bunny's Review (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- The Steamy Side (Review/Giveaway)
- Day Dreaming Book Reviews (Review/Giveaway)
Title: Night Music
Series: The Edge Series
Author: Margie Church
Genre: Contemporary, Fiction, Romance, Erotica, Ménage (3+ partners),
A quiet, lakeside vacation is just what Brielle needs to decompress after her busy concert season. She expects the weeks to pass uneventfully. Until she meets the men next door.
Tyler and Zeke are as adventurous and sexy as the Harleys they ride. The passion they hear in Brielle's music draws them to her.
Convinced the hunks are gay, Brielle lets down her inhibitions. That turns out to be the best decision she's made in a long time.
Margie Church writes erotic romance novels with a strong suspense element, in keeping with her moniker: Romance with SASS (Suspense Angst Seductive Sizzle). She has a degree in writing and editing and has been a professional writer, editor, and journalist for over 25 years. If you enjoy books you can't put down, read one of hers.
Margie lives in
, is married, and has two children. Some of her passions are music, flower gardening, biking, walking on moonlit nights, nature, and making people laugh. She also writes children's books under the pen name, Margaret Rose. Minnesota
Enter below to win one of 19 eBook copies of Night Music or Executive Decision by Margie Church! Winners choice. :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012