Genre's and Sub-Senre's FMB Tour:
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Contemporary, Crime, Dark, Erotica Romance, Male/Male Romance, Ménage (3+ partners), BDSM, Fantasy (Urban, Dark and Epic), Dystopian, Historical Romance/Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Science Fiction, Speculative, Steampunk, Suspense, Thriller, Western Romance, Young-Adult and New Adult
If you are interested in scheduling a tour please CLICK HERE to learn more, check out our tour packages, prices and more. CLICK HERE to sign up for a book tour.
Are you interested in hosting authors, book and more on your site/blog? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today.
Follow FMB On Twitter
- 2017 (4)
- 2013 (105)
- Tour Schedule: Savage (Daughters of the Jaguar, #1...
- Tour Schedule: Bad Juju by Dina Rae
- Tour Schedule: Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy
- Scheduling a tour for Soul Sisters by Janiera Eldr...
- Tour Schedule: Bittersweet Symphony (Tales from th...
- Tour Schedule: Promo Blitz for Bad Juju by Dina Ra...
- Scheduling a promo blitz for Bad Juju by Dina Rae!...
- Tour Schedule: Bluff by Lenore Skomal
- Scheduling a tour for Bad Juju by Dina Rae
- Tour Schedule: Lethal Beauty (Elatia #4) by Sara B...
- Scheduling a tour for Bittersweet Symphony (Tales ...
- Tour Schedule: Above the Universe Below by Elias B...
- Tour Schedule: My Vampire Cover Model by Karyn Ger...
- Scheduling a tour for My Vampire Cover Model by Ka...
- Tour Schedule: Menage Bound by Sascha Illyvich
- Scheduling a tour for Lethal Beauty (Elatia #4) by...
- Scheduling a tour for A Practical Arrangement by N...
- Tour Schedule: Kavachi's Rise (The Devouring #1) b...
- Scheduling a tour for Menage Bound by Sascha Illyv...
- Tour Schedule: A Kiss for Emily (The Emily Stokes ...
- Scheduling a tour for A Kiss for Emily (The Emily ...
- Tour Schedule: The Destiny of Shaitan (Chronicle o...
- Scheduling a tour for Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy ...
- Scheduling a tour for Savage (Daughters of the Jag...
- Tour Schedule: Duty and Desire (Winds of Fire #1) ...
- September Tour Host Giveaway!
- Shadow on the Wall Giveaway Winner!
- Scheduling a tour for Bluff by Lenore Skomal (Dark...
- Tour Schedule: Death Is A Bitch by Cate Masters
- Tour Schedule: Binding Arbitration by Elizabeth Ma...
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 13, 2012
We are now putting together a book tour for A Practical Arrangement by Nadja Notariani on November 1st - December 5th. Isn't this book cover just lovely? Dates are first-come-first server, so snag one before they are all filled! :)
We are looking for people interested in doing book reviews, author interviews, guest posts and book spotlights. A tour-wide giveaway is also available. Ebook copies are available for reviewers.
If you would like to be a part of this tour please fill out the form below. Thank you! :)
Author: Nadja Notariani
Genre: Historical Romance, Romance,
Publisher: Indie Published
Pages: appx. 195
۩ A Practical Arrangement, Nadja Notariani ۩
Miss Evangeline Grey, intelligent and sensible, has no desire to marry, her reluctance born from the dire warnings of her overly emotional mother. Her father has other ideas, however, and decrees that unless she weds by the spring, he will choose a husband for her.
Prim and proper Evangeline accepts her father's issue with little more than mild alarm. Knowing herself plain of face and sharp of tongue, she believes herself capable of warding off any perspective suitor. Her plan goes awry when the scandalous seducer, Mr. Thomas Masterson, visits her family's home, for Thomas has learned that he must procure a wife to receive his full inheritance.
When he discovers Evangeline's predicament matches his own, Thomas determines to orchestrate a practical arrangement. A war of wit and word results, and Thomas finds himself ever more beguiled by the soft heart he discovers under Miss Grey's stern, inhibited exterior. Patiently, he endeavors to gain her respect and awaken her passions. As tenuous trust blooms between the rake and the reluctant, unfortunate events – and Thomas' past reputation – threaten to destroy the peace and happiness he has found within the bonds of his Practical Arrangement.
Nadja Notariani was born in
. Her upbringing included very diverse environments, affording wide and varied richness of ethnic and religious tradition. Raised in both an Italian/Mediterranean American home and a traditional German household, Nadja gleaned the unique benefits of viewing the world through two widely different lenses. Rochester, Pennsylvania
Nadja resides in
Northeastern Pennsylvania, ever embracing new adventures with her husband, three sons, and faithful German Shepherd. She also boasts two daughters, who have flown the nest to pursue their own adventures.
Within her titles, readers can find romance and adventure, from contemporary to paranormal to historical, always with a happily-ever-after. Nadja enjoys hearing from readers and can be found at her website, on Facebook, Goodreads, and at
. Readers are welcome to contact her via email. Romance Novel Center
This biography was provided by the author or their representative.
Website: An Author's adventures | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Goodreads | Romance Novel Center |