- Tour Schedule: Savage (Daughters of the Jaguar, #1...
- Tour Schedule: Bad Juju by Dina Rae
- Tour Schedule: Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy
- Scheduling a tour for Soul Sisters by Janiera Eldr...
- Tour Schedule: Bittersweet Symphony (Tales from th...
- Tour Schedule: Promo Blitz for Bad Juju by Dina Ra...
- Scheduling a promo blitz for Bad Juju by Dina Rae!...
- Tour Schedule: Bluff by Lenore Skomal
- Scheduling a tour for Bad Juju by Dina Rae
- Tour Schedule: Lethal Beauty (Elatia #4) by Sara B...
- Scheduling a tour for Bittersweet Symphony (Tales ...
- Tour Schedule: Above the Universe Below by Elias B...
- Tour Schedule: My Vampire Cover Model by Karyn Ger...
- Scheduling a tour for My Vampire Cover Model by Ka...
- Tour Schedule: Menage Bound by Sascha Illyvich
- Scheduling a tour for Lethal Beauty (Elatia #4) by...
- Scheduling a tour for A Practical Arrangement by N...
- Tour Schedule: Kavachi's Rise (The Devouring #1) b...
- Scheduling a tour for Menage Bound by Sascha Illyv...
- Tour Schedule: A Kiss for Emily (The Emily Stokes ...
- Scheduling a tour for A Kiss for Emily (The Emily ...
- Tour Schedule: The Destiny of Shaitan (Chronicle o...
- Scheduling a tour for Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy ...
- Scheduling a tour for Savage (Daughters of the Jag...
- Tour Schedule: Duty and Desire (Winds of Fire #1) ...
- September Tour Host Giveaway!
- Shadow on the Wall Giveaway Winner!
- Scheduling a tour for Bluff by Lenore Skomal (Dark...
- Tour Schedule: Death Is A Bitch by Cate Masters
- Tour Schedule: Binding Arbitration by Elizabeth Ma...
- ▼ September (30)
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Oct. 2nd- I am, Indeed (Review/Giveaway)
Oct. 3rd- Mallory Heart Reviews (Review/Giveaway)
Oct. 4th- Off the Page (Book Playlist Post/Giveaway)
Oct. 5th- Black Hippie Chick's Take on Books & The World (Guest Post/Giveaway)
Oct. 6th- Blood, Lust and Erotica (Interview/Giveaway)
Oct. 7th- Kaidans Seduction (Review/Giveaway)
Oct. 8th- Musings of a Writing Reader (Excerpt/Giveaway)
Oct. 9th- Juniper Grove (Interview/Giveaway)
Oct. 10th- Lizzy's Dark Fiction (Review/Giveaway)
Oct. 11th-Kharisma Rhayne (Excerpt/Giveaway)
Oct. 12th- The Avid Reader (Excerpt/Giveaway)
Author: Lenore Skomal
Genre: Dark, Literary Fiction
Publisher: Lenore Skomal Press
October 1st 2012
"To the medical world, I was a host body, surviving only to bring a new life into the world. And while I wanted to die more than anything in the world, I never wanted this. No, I never wanted to cease to exist. This was the worst death of all.”
Jude Black lives in that in-between, twilight place teetering on death but clinging to life in order to bring her baby into this world. Only she knows the circumstances surrounding her mysterious fall off the bluff that landed her in the hospital being kept alive by medical intervention. Only she knows who the father of her baby is. In this poignantly crafted literary novel, the mystery unfolds and the suspense builds as the consequences of Jude’s decisions threaten to reveal everyone's deceptions, even her own. Bluff offers a sensitive look at essential questions such as the value of human life, the consciousness of those in a coma and the morality of terminating life support. At the core is the story of a tragically misunderstood woman who finds peace, acceptance, understanding and even love on her deathbed.
"From the first few pages of Bluff, we were hooked. Lenore Skomal keeps you guessing and wanting more. The characters have stayed with us and we can't wait for a sequel!" -- Blue Stockings Literary Society
“Bluff raises vital questions about the nature of our human spirit. This compelling story is a must read. You won’t be able to put this book down. It will change you." -- Sylvia Browne, bestselling author and spiritual teacher
“Lenore Skomal is a powerful writer and a big talent. Her words will stir your heart.” -- Al Zuckerman, founder, Writer’s House Literary Agency, NYC
"Lenore Skomal is a highly acclaimed columnist and author, whose attention to detail, whose wit and pathos, have charmed readers for years. This, her first novel, is a breathtaking story of a life re-examined from the precipice of abyss. Heartbreaking and insightful.” -- Carlo DeVito, Ten Things My Dog Taught Me
Winner of multiple awards for blogging, literature, biography and humor, Lenore Skomal's catalogue spans many genres. With 30 years of writing experience, over 17 books published and a daily blog, the consistent themes in her work are the big issues the human experience and adding depth and voice to the intricacies involved in living a multi-dimensional existence. Skomal has won several Society of Professional Journalist Awards, Whidbey Island Writer's Conference honorable mention for best fiction, Writer's Digest 73rd Annual Fiction Contest, New York Public Library's Best Books for Teens 2003, and the Next Generation Indie Book Award for humor. From journalism, to literary fiction, to humor and biography, Skomal's writing is consistent, if not in genre, then in message.
As a member of the world community, Skomal is excited by the opportunities presented in today's publishing climate. Now, not only can she spend her time traveling internationally and experiencing cultural events like a Lakota Sweat Lodge, she shares these experiences directly with her readers in hopes of resonating with them and underscoring that no one is alone.
In addition to writing, Lenore is an engaging public speaker with over 1000 public engagements, book tours and writing seminars. She has taught college journalism, has one son, and when not off gallivanting from
to Egypt she resides with her husband in Mongolia Erie, Pa.
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012