- Tour Schedule: Savage (Daughters of the Jaguar, #1...
- Tour Schedule: Bad Juju by Dina Rae
- Tour Schedule: Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy
- Scheduling a tour for Soul Sisters by Janiera Eldr...
- Tour Schedule: Bittersweet Symphony (Tales from th...
- Tour Schedule: Promo Blitz for Bad Juju by Dina Ra...
- Scheduling a promo blitz for Bad Juju by Dina Rae!...
- Tour Schedule: Bluff by Lenore Skomal
- Scheduling a tour for Bad Juju by Dina Rae
- Tour Schedule: Lethal Beauty (Elatia #4) by Sara B...
- Scheduling a tour for Bittersweet Symphony (Tales ...
- Tour Schedule: Above the Universe Below by Elias B...
- Tour Schedule: My Vampire Cover Model by Karyn Ger...
- Scheduling a tour for My Vampire Cover Model by Ka...
- Tour Schedule: Menage Bound by Sascha Illyvich
- Scheduling a tour for Lethal Beauty (Elatia #4) by...
- Scheduling a tour for A Practical Arrangement by N...
- Tour Schedule: Kavachi's Rise (The Devouring #1) b...
- Scheduling a tour for Menage Bound by Sascha Illyv...
- Tour Schedule: A Kiss for Emily (The Emily Stokes ...
- Scheduling a tour for A Kiss for Emily (The Emily ...
- Tour Schedule: The Destiny of Shaitan (Chronicle o...
- Scheduling a tour for Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy ...
- Scheduling a tour for Savage (Daughters of the Jag...
- Tour Schedule: Duty and Desire (Winds of Fire #1) ...
- September Tour Host Giveaway!
- Shadow on the Wall Giveaway Winner!
- Scheduling a tour for Bluff by Lenore Skomal (Dark...
- Tour Schedule: Death Is A Bitch by Cate Masters
- Tour Schedule: Binding Arbitration by Elizabeth Ma...
- ▼ September (30)
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
September 10th- My Seryniti (Review/Interview)
September 11th- My Escape (Guest Post)
September 12th- Beach Bum Reads (Book Review/Giveaway)
September 13th- Crazy Four Books (Review/Giveaway)
September 14th- Simply Infatuated (Giveaway)
September 15th- Bookluvrs Haven (Review/Giveaway)
September 16th- Lizzy's Dark Fiction (Guest Post/Giveaway)
September 17th- Reading with Holly (Excerpt/Giveaway)
September 18th- FireStarBooks (Interview)
September 19th- Tricia Kristufek (Guest Post)
September 20th- Juniper Grove (Interview/Giveaway)
September 21st- The Avid Reader (Guest Post)
September 22nd- A Bit of Dash (Excerpt/Giveaway)
September 23rd- Black Hippie Chick's Take on Books & The World (Interview/Giveaway)
September 24th- SnifferWalk (Review/Giveaway)
September 25th- A Bibliophile's Thoughts on Books (Excerpt/Giveaway)
September 26th- Mallory Heart Reviews (Excerpt)
September 27th- Day Dreaming Book Reviews (Guest Post/Giveaway)
September 28th- The Bunnys Review (Excerpt)
September 29th- I am, Indeed (Review/Giveaway)
Series: Winds of Fire #1
Author: Anju Gattani
Genre: Family Saga
Publisher: Greenbrier Book Co.
How Can Happiness Survive When Duty Clashes With Desire?
Sheetal Prasad has it all: youth, beauty, wealth and education. But when this modern Indian woman surrenders love for honor and marries into
’s most glamorous ‘royal family’, these very advantages turn against her and she is stripped of her freedom. India
Meet the Dhanrajs — a powerful family bound together by a web of lies where infidelity, greed, secrets and hidden identities lurk beneath the lush tapestry. The Dhanrajs have plenty to hide and will do what it takes to mask the truth from the world.
As Sheetal peels back the layers of deceit, she confronts a haunting reality and is threatened by the blazes of passion she ignites.
Anju was born in
but grew up in India Hong Kong. Her Indian upbringing and British education worked together to strongly influence her writing.
Anju’s fiction explores how the distinct mindsets and traditions of different cultures permanently shape people’s values, thinking, and behavior patterns—for both good and evil—despite the “leveling” effects of 21st century communications and travel.
Anju earned a Bachelors degree in English Literature in
and a teaching degree in the India . She has also studied creative writing. United Kingdom
Anju has lived in
, Singapore , Australia , India and New Jersey . She now makes her home in Connecticut , with her husband and two kids. Anju is a columnist for a multicultural magazine in the Atlanta, Georgia . She is also an avid guest blogger, who loves to share her experiences in health and fitness, food, self-empowerment and great fiction reads. USA
Duty and Desire is her first novel.
Visit Anju at www.anjugattani.com
Find the Author:
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012