- Tour Schedule: Savage (Daughters of the Jaguar, #1...
- Tour Schedule: Bad Juju by Dina Rae
- Tour Schedule: Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy
- Scheduling a tour for Soul Sisters by Janiera Eldr...
- Tour Schedule: Bittersweet Symphony (Tales from th...
- Tour Schedule: Promo Blitz for Bad Juju by Dina Ra...
- Scheduling a promo blitz for Bad Juju by Dina Rae!...
- Tour Schedule: Bluff by Lenore Skomal
- Scheduling a tour for Bad Juju by Dina Rae
- Tour Schedule: Lethal Beauty (Elatia #4) by Sara B...
- Scheduling a tour for Bittersweet Symphony (Tales ...
- Tour Schedule: Above the Universe Below by Elias B...
- Tour Schedule: My Vampire Cover Model by Karyn Ger...
- Scheduling a tour for My Vampire Cover Model by Ka...
- Tour Schedule: Menage Bound by Sascha Illyvich
- Scheduling a tour for Lethal Beauty (Elatia #4) by...
- Scheduling a tour for A Practical Arrangement by N...
- Tour Schedule: Kavachi's Rise (The Devouring #1) b...
- Scheduling a tour for Menage Bound by Sascha Illyv...
- Tour Schedule: A Kiss for Emily (The Emily Stokes ...
- Scheduling a tour for A Kiss for Emily (The Emily ...
- Tour Schedule: The Destiny of Shaitan (Chronicle o...
- Scheduling a tour for Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy ...
- Scheduling a tour for Savage (Daughters of the Jag...
- Tour Schedule: Duty and Desire (Winds of Fire #1) ...
- September Tour Host Giveaway!
- Shadow on the Wall Giveaway Winner!
- Scheduling a tour for Bluff by Lenore Skomal (Dark...
- Tour Schedule: Death Is A Bitch by Cate Masters
- Tour Schedule: Binding Arbitration by Elizabeth Ma...
- ▼ September (30)
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Sept. 16th- My Seryniti (Interview)
Sept. 17th- Books and Beauty (Guest Post)
Sept. 18th- Mallory Heart Reviews (Excerpt)
Sept. 19th- Howling Books and Design (Excerpt)
Sept. 20th- I am, Indeed (Interview)
Sept. 21st- Chaotic Book Corner (Review)
Sept. 22nd- RedHeaded BookWorm (Interview)
Sept. 23rd- Full Moon Bites (Interview)
Sept. 24th- Amy's Book World (Review)
Sept. 25th- Words I Write Crazy (Review)
Sept. 26th- Blood, Lust and Erotica (Interview/Excerpt)
Sept. 27th- Laurie's Paranormal Thoughts and Reviews (Author Interview)
Sept. 28th- FireStarBooks (Review)
Sept. 29th- Writing to be Read (Review)
Sept. 30th- All Things Books (Review)
Oct. 1st- Lizzy's Dark Fiction (Excerpt)
Oct. 2nd- Nazish Reads (Excerpt)
Oct. 3rd- Seventh Star Press (Review)
Oct. 4th- Paranormal Romance Fans for Life (Review)
Oct. 5th- Kharisma Rhayne (Excerpt)
Oct. 6th- Bookluvrs Haven (Excerpt)
Oct. 7th- Holly Adair (Excerpt)
Oct. 8th- Simply Infatuated (Excerpt)
Oct. 9th- Sweeping Me (Excerpt)
Oct. 10th- White Sky Project (Review)
Oct. 11th- Day Dreaming Book Reviews (Excerpt)
Oct. 12th- A Dream Within A Dream (Excerpt)
Oct. 13th- Reading wth Holly (Excerpt)
Oct. 14th- The Other Shelf (Excerpt)
Oct. 15th- Close Encounters with the Night Kind (Review/Excerpt)
Oct. 16th- Tricia Kristufek (Guest Post)
Oct. 17th- Book Review Club (Review/Guest Post)
Oct. 18th- Happy Tails & Tales (Interview/Excerpt)
Oct. 19th- My Seryniti (Excerpt)
Oct. 20th- I am, Indeed (Review)
Oct. 21st- RedHeaded BookWorm (Excerpt)
Oct. 22nd- The Bunny's Review (Review/Interview)
Oct. 23rd- Kristy Centeno (Excerpt)
Oct. 24th- The Avid Reader (Review)
Oct. 25th- Black Hippie Chick's Take on Books & The World (Interview)
Oct. 26th- Laurie's Paranormal Thoughts & Reviews (Excerpt)
Oct. 27th- The Book Connoisseur (Excerpt)
Oct. 28th- The Ebook Reviewers (Review)
Oct. 29th- Wonderland Reviews (Review)
Oct. 30th- Juniper Grove (Interview)
Nov. 1st- Erotic Romance With a Bite...Leigh Savage (Interview/Excerpt)
Nov. 2nd- Mallory Heart Reviews (Review)
Nov. 3rd- Cherie Reads (Excerpt)
Nov. 4th- Identity Discovery (Excerpt)
Nov. 5th- My Cozie Corner (Review)
Nov. 6th- Beach Bum Reads (Review)
Nov. 7th- Bookishly Me (Guest Post)
Nov. 8th- Off the Page (Interview)
Nov. 9th- Keeping Up With The Rheinlander's (Review/Interview)
Nov. 10th- Book Lover's Hideaway (Review)
Nov. 11th- Meet Market (Review/Excerpt)
Nov. 12th- My Seryniti (Review)
Nov. 13th- 1889 Labs (Interview)
Nov. 14th- whoopeeyoo :D (Guest Post)
Nov. 15th- Waiting on Sunday to Drown (Review)
Series: The Devouring #1
Author: Mike Kearby
Genre: Damnation Books
Publisher: Horror, Thriller
A Dark Secret. Thomas Morehart and his sister, Kara are vampyre, not the undead, but creatures evolved over hundreds of thousands of years to mimic their prey, man. Then - rescued from a Nazi Prison Camp, Thomas and Kara are brought to the
and forced to work inside government-owned mortuaries. Now -betrayed by the government sixty-seven years later, Thomas and Kara are in a race against time to transform back to their feral states or risk Exsanguination by government sanctioned hit squads. U.S.
From Wikipedia: Mike Kearby (born 1952) is an American novelist and inventor. Since 2005, Kearby has published ten novels, one graphic novel, and written two screenplays: (2011)
Nightly, with fellow writer Paul Bright and (2012) The Devouring. Boston Nightly is scheduled for filming in the spring of 2013. Boston
Kearby was born in Mineral Wells,
, and received a B.S. from Texas (now the North Texas State University ) in 1972. He taught high school English and reading for 10 years and created ""The Collaborative Novella Project"" The project allows future authors to go through the novel writing process from idea to published work. University of North Texas
"" was a finalist for the 2008 Spur Awards. Mustang Canyon
""A Hundred Miles to Water"" was awarded the 2011 Will Rogers Medallion Award for Best Adult Fiction.
“Texas Tales Illustrated” was awarded the 2012 Will Rogers Medallion Award for Best YA Non-Fiction.
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012