Genre's and Sub-Senre's FMB Tour:
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Contemporary, Crime, Dark, Erotica Romance, Male/Male Romance, Ménage (3+ partners), BDSM, Fantasy (Urban, Dark and Epic), Dystopian, Historical Romance/Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Science Fiction, Speculative, Steampunk, Suspense, Thriller, Western Romance, Young-Adult and New Adult
If you are interested in scheduling a tour please CLICK HERE to learn more, check out our tour packages, prices and more. CLICK HERE to sign up for a book tour.
Are you interested in hosting authors, book and more on your site/blog? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today.
Follow FMB On Twitter
- 2017 (4)
- 2013 (105)
- Tour Schedule: Her Twisted Pleasures by Amelia Jam...
- Scheduling a tour for The Golden Chalice by Sienna...
- Tour Schedule: Friends with Benefits by Jennifer L...
- Tour Schedule: The Vampire's Hope by Danica Winter...
- Scheduling a tour for Friends with Benefits by Jen...
- Scheduling a book tour for Golden Chariot (Dangero...
- Scheduling a tour for Rite of Passage by Kevin V. ...
- Scheduling a tour for Angel Maker by Natasha Deen
- Tour Schedule: Reawakened by Carrie Pulkinen
- *Sign Up!* Vampire vs. Werewolf #Giveaway Hop!
- Tour Schedule: The Preacher's Outlaw by Patricia B...
- Tour Schedule: Labyrinth by Tarah Scott
- Scheduling a tour for Reawakened by Carrie Pulkine...
- Tour Schedule: The Homeschoolers: The Ballad of Sq...
- Join the FMB team! We are looking for a Marketing ...
- Scheduling a tour for Feedback by D L Richardson
- Tour Schedule: Escape to Me by Diane Alberts
- Tour Schedule: Infinity Children by Trevor E. Dona...
- Tour Schedule: Trouble at the Hotel Baba Ghanoush ...
- Tour Schedule: Detention of the Living Dead by Rus...
- Tour Schedule: A Practical Arrangement by Nadja No...
- Tour Schedule: Awakenings by Kacey Hammell
- Tour Schedule: Power Play by Emily Cale
- Tour Schedule: Hypnotist by Virginia Nelson
- Tour Schedule: The Witch's Dream by Victoria Danan...
- *Sign Up* Once Upon A Blog Hop! #Giveaway Hop
- Tour Schedule: My Highland Love by Tarah Scott
- Tour Schedule: Bodyguards (Quicksilver Codex #1) b...
- Graphic Designer Wanted!
- Scheduling a tour for The Witch's Dream by Victori...
- Scheduling a tour for Infinity Children by Trevor ...
- October Tour Host Giveaway!
- Tour Schedule: Cornerstone Deep Echoes by Charlene...
- Scheduling a tour for Power Play by Emily Cale
- Scheduling a tour for Hypnotist by Virginia Nelson...
- Scheduling a tour for The Preacher's Outlaw by Pat...
- Scheduling a tour for Awakenings by Kacey Hammell
- Scheduling a tour for Escape to Me by Diane Albert...
- Scheduling a tour for Trouble at the Hotel Baba Gh...
- Scheduling a tour for The Homeschoolers: The Balla...
- Scheduling a tour for Cornerstone Deep Echoes by C...
- Scheduling a tour for The Kate Jones Thriller Seri...
- Scheduling a tour for Maven Fairy Godmother: Throu...
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Dec. 13th- Harlie's Books (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 13th- A Bibliophiles Thoughts on Books (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 14th- I am, indeed (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 17th- Books Amour (Character Interview/Giveaway)
Dec. 17th- CS Maxwell ~ Where's My Muse? (Guest Post/Giveaway)
Dec. 18th- Not Now...Mommy's Reading (Character Interview)
Dec. 19th- A Diary of a Book Addict (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 19th- Sweet n' Sassi (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 20th- Red Headed Bookworm (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 21st- Proserpine Craving Books (Review/Author Interview)
Series: The Twisted Mosaic, #1
Author: Amelia James
Publisher: Evolved Publishing
Talia indulges her sexual pleasures, turning her life into a twisted mess. Sleeping with Alex is dangerous and reckless. She craves that excitement. Loving Will is comforting and safe. She needs that stability. Why can't she get everything she wants from one man?
Will has everything under control, and watching his girlfriend flirt with his best friend fuels his lust for her. He loves Talia, and he trusts Alex. It's all good... as long as he makes the rules.
Alex doesn't give a damn about rules. He knows how to play with fire without getting burned. It's just sex with Talia. No emotions means no attachments -- that's one rule he won't break.
Sometimes dirty little secrets are more dirty than secret.
I got hooked on trashy romance novels in junior high, but my mom took them away from me. She couldn’t stop me from daydreaming, though. After I got married, I wrote some of my naughtier daydreams down and sent them to Playgirl magazine, which published two of them. I kept daydreaming and writing stories until my dirty stories turned into trashy books.
I live in
, but I’ll always be a loyal Wisconsin Cheesehead.
When I’m not lusting after my next bad boy hero, I’m looking for inspiration in
sci-fi and action movies, football players, bloodsucking lawyers, muscle cars,
and kick-butt chicks. Colorado
I’m known as ""Trashy Writer"" at various social media sites. I call myself a trashy writer because I want my readers to know that I enjoy mindless escapism as much as they do. I’m not out to win a Pulitzer Prize. I just want to help someone relax and get away from it all for a little while. I write romance, erotica and trash for fun and pleasure.
Enter below to win one of 7 signed paperback of Her Twisted Pleasures by Amelia James! Open International! :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway