- ► 2017 (28)
- Scheduling a tour for Love 101: Learning To Love b...
- Tour Schedule: Harbour Falls by S.R. Grey
- Changes-New name, banner, URL and more!
- Tour Schedule: Lightning by Taryn Kincaid
- Tour Schedule: The Golden Chalice by Sienna Mynx
- Tour Schedule: Soul Sisters by Janiera Eldridge
- We were interviewed!!
- Scheduling a tour for If Wishes Were Shadows by A....
- Tour Schedule: Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Tour Schedule: Angel Maker by Natasha Deen
- Tour Schedule: Feedback by D L Richardson
- Tour Schedule: Fate's Design (Fate Series #1) by L...
- November Tour Host #Giveaway!
- Tour Schedule: The Kate Jones Thriller Series by D...
- Example of a Book Playlist/Soundtrack Post
- Tour Schedule: Maven Fairy Godmother: Through the ...
- Tour Schedule: High Above by Mari Freeman
- Scheduling a tour for Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Scheduling a tour for Grim by Joseph Spencer
- Scheduling a tour for Chronicles of Shilo Manor Se...
- Tour Schedule: Rite of Passage by Kevin V. Symmons...
- Worlds of Wonder Author Hop Sign Up!
- Join the FMB Street Team!
- Tour Schedule: Golden Chariot (Dangerous Waters Bo...
- ▼ November (24)
Thursday, November 1, 2012
As some of you may have noticed on my blog (I also posted about it on Goodreads) that I was looking for publicists to help spread the word about tours. I see that other tour sites are now doing this also but in the form of a street team. I thought it was kind of cool and you know what? Thought I’d give it a shot myself! :)
I even have promotional SWAG! :) Yup. I have t-shirts, mugs, business cards, pens, etc.
I will be keeping the FMB publicists' as well (so never fear if you have emailed about that!) but I will also be organizing the FMB Street Team. Each member would go on a mailing list for SWAG which you can giveaway and keep for yourself.
What is a Street Team? What would I be doing for this street team?Street Teams are all about promoting and getting word out. As a member of the FMB Street Team you would be promoting our author's book tour's, their tour stops and commenting on tour posts when you can. Understandably comments are likely to draw both authors to tour with FMB and readers to the posts as if a book post has comments aren't you more likely to see what the book is?
So basically this is all about promoting FMB Blog Tours and getting word out about us and our author's tour's.
I am so excited about this. I have had the SWAG setting around and I do give some of it away with giveaways sometimes but this is a wonderful way to get it out to people and have the promo help.
To join up please just fill out the form below! :)
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012