Need Tour Hosts:
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
- Scheduling a tour for Love 101: Learning To Love b...
- Tour Schedule: Harbour Falls by S.R. Grey
- Changes-New name, banner, URL and more!
- Tour Schedule: Lightning by Taryn Kincaid
- Tour Schedule: The Golden Chalice by Sienna Mynx
- Tour Schedule: Soul Sisters by Janiera Eldridge
- We were interviewed!!
- Scheduling a tour for If Wishes Were Shadows by A....
- Tour Schedule: Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Tour Schedule: Angel Maker by Natasha Deen
- Tour Schedule: Feedback by D L Richardson
- Tour Schedule: Fate's Design (Fate Series #1) by L...
- November Tour Host #Giveaway!
- Tour Schedule: The Kate Jones Thriller Series by D...
- Example of a Book Playlist/Soundtrack Post
- Tour Schedule: Maven Fairy Godmother: Through the ...
- Tour Schedule: High Above by Mari Freeman
- Scheduling a tour for Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Scheduling a tour for Grim by Joseph Spencer
- Scheduling a tour for Chronicles of Shilo Manor Se...
- Tour Schedule: Rite of Passage by Kevin V. Symmons...
- Worlds of Wonder Author Hop Sign Up!
- Join the FMB Street Team!
- Tour Schedule: Golden Chariot (Dangerous Waters Bo...
- ▼ November (24)
Monday, November 5, 2012
We are now scheduling a book tour for Grim by Joseph Spencer on January 1st - February 11th. Weekdays only. Dates are first come; first serve so snag one before they are all filled! :)
We are looking for people interested in hosting book reviews, author interviews, guest posts and giveaways.
If you would like to be a part of this tour please fill out the form below. Thank you! :)
Series: Sons of Darkness Series, Book 1
Author: Joseph Spencer
Genre: Crime, Dark, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal, Thriller,
Publisher: Damnation Books
When everything is taken from him, Detective Adam White must choose what's most important. Does he stick to the heroic ideals which made him a famed paragon of justice and take down a murderous madman? Or does he give in to his vigilante impulses, avenge his wife's murder, and become the type of killer he's hunted for so many years?
Joseph Spencer is the author of the Sons of Darkness series launched by his debut novel, Grim, on
September 1, 2012. Work on his second book of the series, Wrage, is
already underway and is expected to be released some time in 2013.
THE ROAD HERE
The Sons of Darkness is a series of paranormal crime thrillers following investigations into mysterious deaths in the central
city of Illinois . Home of the notorious serial killer, The Reaper,
Prairieville has had a history of violence centered on an ongoing feud between
the Marino and Black organized crime families. When bodies start showing up
again at the abandoned Prairieville , many fear the Reaper has returned. The people of
Prairieville are about to find out their problems stem from a supernatural
source which has lurked in secret for decades. Marino State Hospital
THE STORYTELLER’S STORY
As a boy, Joseph Spencer immersed himself in the deductive logic of Sherlock Holmes, the heroic crime fighting of Batman and Spider-Man, and a taste for the tragic with dramas from poets like Shakespeare and Homer.
Before Joseph took to spinning his own tales, he pursued a career in print sports journalism, graduating with honors from Clinton (IL) High School in 1996 and summa cum laude from Southern Illinois University-Carbondale in 2000. He covered such events as NASCAR’s Subway 500 race in
, the NBA Draft Camp in Chicago, the Junior College
World Series, and Minor League Baseball’s Midwest League All-Star Game during a
ten-year career throughout the Martinsville Midwest. Now, he works as an emergency telecommunications
specialist with an police department. The combination of years of
writing experience with a background working with law enforcement professionals
gave rise to his writing aspirations. Illinois
Joseph was married Dr. Amy (Waggoner) Spencer, an accomplished veterinary doctor, on
March 14, 2012. He received word his debut novel was accepted by
his publisher, Damnation Books, the next day. Joseph and Amy look forward to
their honeymoon in in September 2012. Murphy, a 15-year-old orange
tabby, is perhaps the most vocal member of the family. The Spencer family
enjoys reading Charlaine Harris, George R.R. Martin, Mary Janice Davidson, and
most paranormal stories. The Spencers also enjoy quoting movie lines from The
Princess Bride, Rain Man, Bridesmaids, and Office Space. Paris
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012
Submit Your Book
We are looking for authors books to feature on our promotion site. This would be an excerpt (length up to you) book description, info, bu...