Need Tour Hosts:
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
- Scheduling a tour for Love 101: Learning To Love b...
- Tour Schedule: Harbour Falls by S.R. Grey
- Changes-New name, banner, URL and more!
- Tour Schedule: Lightning by Taryn Kincaid
- Tour Schedule: The Golden Chalice by Sienna Mynx
- Tour Schedule: Soul Sisters by Janiera Eldridge
- We were interviewed!!
- Scheduling a tour for If Wishes Were Shadows by A....
- Tour Schedule: Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Tour Schedule: Angel Maker by Natasha Deen
- Tour Schedule: Feedback by D L Richardson
- Tour Schedule: Fate's Design (Fate Series #1) by L...
- November Tour Host #Giveaway!
- Tour Schedule: The Kate Jones Thriller Series by D...
- Example of a Book Playlist/Soundtrack Post
- Tour Schedule: Maven Fairy Godmother: Through the ...
- Tour Schedule: High Above by Mari Freeman
- Scheduling a tour for Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Scheduling a tour for Grim by Joseph Spencer
- Scheduling a tour for Chronicles of Shilo Manor Se...
- Tour Schedule: Rite of Passage by Kevin V. Symmons...
- Worlds of Wonder Author Hop Sign Up!
- Join the FMB Street Team!
- Tour Schedule: Golden Chariot (Dangerous Waters Bo...
- ▼ November (24)
Monday, November 19, 2012
We are now scheduling a book tour for If Wishes Were Shadows by A. Sangrey Black on Dec. 27th-Jan. 25th.
Dates are first come first serve so reserve yours before they are all filled.
We are looking for people interested in hosting book reviews, author interviews, guest posts, book spotlight posts (also called promo posts), giveaways, excerpt posts and character interviews.
If you would like to be a part of this tour please fill out the form below. Thank you! :)
Series: The Shadows Series, #1
Author: A. Sangrey Black
Genre: Paranormal, Erotica, Menage (m/m/f), BDSM, Vampire,
Publisher: Cobblestone Press
Words: Approx. 14,000
Calinda Byer is all assertiveness in her daytime life, but when it comes to the bedroom, she leaves her will at the door with her clothes. Her vampire Dom, Adam Straton, refuses to turn her until she has witnessed the darker side of immortality and the true depths of his sexuality -- including his male vampire lover. A weekend at his country estate promises dark, twisted delights the likes of which Calinda could never have imagined. All she has to do is use the safe word, and she can return to the "normal" world alone. But will she?
Alexia enjoys the darker side of entertainment, including literature from the classic gothic style to the modern horror novel, erotica and romance that walks in the shadows off the beaten path. She loves horror movies both psychological and gory, and nurses a fascination for and dedication to the rights and practices of alternative lifestyles. What two or more adults do in the privacy of their dungeon is her... rather THEIR business. Vampires are her great fictional (or are they?) love, but all things that hunt the night, human or otherwise, forever capture her imagination and demand that she tell their stories. A denizen of the Adirondack Mountains of New York, there are plenty of legends, ghost stories, and creepy happenings in the deep forests and abandoned caves to keep her writing for the rest of her life.
A. Sangrey Black also writes more mainstream paranormal romance and urban fantasy as H.A. Fowler. She loves to hear from readers of both styles, so feel free to drop her a line or visit her blog or Facebook.
Blog: Shadowed Hearts | Author Facebook | Facebook Page for IF WISHES WERE SHADOWS | Twitter: @ASangreyBlack |
Submit Your Book
We are looking for authors books to feature on our promotion site. This would be an excerpt (length up to you) book description, info, bu...
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012