Are you interested in hosting authors, book and more on your site/blog? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today.
If you are interested in scheduling a tour please CLICK HERE to learn more, check out our tour packages, prices and more. CLICK HERE to sign up for a book tour.
Thursday, November 29, 2012
[Tour Banner To Be Added]We are now scheduling a book tour for Love 101: Learning To Love by Sylvia Hubbard on Jan. 28th - Feb. 14th. No weekends. Dates are first come first serve so please reserve yours before they are all filled.
We are looking for people interested in hosting book reviews, author interviews, guest posts (also called guest blogs), book spotlight posts, giveaways and excerpt posts.
If you would like to be a part of this tour please fill out this form below. Thank you! :)
Title: Love 101: Learning To Love
Series: Mistaken Identity #2
Author: Sylvia Hubbard
Genre: Erotic Noir,
Publisher: Self Published
Prudish school teacher,
, loses a bet with her students and is forced to wear
her student's uniform. Cheyenne
On the same day, she meets the devilishly gorgeous Evan Crane who is desperately lost and needs "assistance" getting home. Fighting his attraction to who is think is just a high school student, Evan finds he needs her help.
Deciding to take advantage of his weakness and her own mounting attraction to him,
kisses Evan. Cheyenne
That's when her plan to just tease the stranger becomes a chance for her to live out her own reckless fantasy.
Yet, when the tables are turned and she reaps what she has sown,
has to make a choice to forgive Evan and overcome
her own fears or miss out on the most perfect love any woman could ever have. Cheyenne
Sequel to Love 101 (included in Prologue) and the continuing saga of Mistaken Identity series.
Sylvia Hubbard knew she’d wanted to be a writer of romance long before she knew there were black writers in the world. Weaving stories magically as a summer past time to writing stories to get through the humdrum of school, she was able to create something from nothing.
Today, she has independently published over 28 books, is the founder of Motown Writers Network and The AA Electronic Literary Network, CEO of HubBooks Literary Services, runs over five blogs on a variety of subjects, host The Michigan Literary Network Radio Show and is a happily divorced mother of three children in
. Detroit, Michigan
“I’m no superwoman,” she states with a smile that seems infinite on her lips. “I’m just being an asset in the world instead of a liability.”
Considered an addicted blogger by HoneyTechblog.com, nominated and recognized for her literary work in the Metro Detroit area, referred to as “A Literary Diva” by Detroit City Council and donned “Cliffhanger Queen” by her readers, she finds solace in speaking and educating on a variety of topics.
Her subjects range from Social Media, Internet Marketing, Creative Intimacy, Single Parenting, Blogging, E-Books, Publishing (all aspects i.e.: writing, publishing, marketing & promoting online & offline), and personal triumphs with inspiration mixed in.
Never a disappointment, Sylvia Hubbard, has spoken in front of thousands all over the
and United States and has been an Amazon Bestseller. Canada
Follow FMB On Twitter
- Scheduling a tour for Love 101: Learning To Love b...
- Tour Schedule: Harbour Falls by S.R. Grey
- Changes-New name, banner, URL and more!
- Tour Schedule: Lightning by Taryn Kincaid
- Tour Schedule: The Golden Chalice by Sienna Mynx
- Tour Schedule: Soul Sisters by Janiera Eldridge
- We were interviewed!!
- Scheduling a tour for If Wishes Were Shadows by A....
- Tour Schedule: Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Tour Schedule: Angel Maker by Natasha Deen
- Tour Schedule: Feedback by D L Richardson
- Tour Schedule: Fate's Design (Fate Series #1) by L...
- November Tour Host #Giveaway!
- Tour Schedule: The Kate Jones Thriller Series by D...
- Example of a Book Playlist/Soundtrack Post
- Tour Schedule: Maven Fairy Godmother: Through the ...
- Tour Schedule: High Above by Mari Freeman
- Scheduling a tour for Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Scheduling a tour for Grim by Joseph Spencer
- Scheduling a tour for Chronicles of Shilo Manor Se...
- Tour Schedule: Rite of Passage by Kevin V. Symmons...
- Worlds of Wonder Author Hop Sign Up!
- Join the FMB Street Team!
- Tour Schedule: Golden Chariot (Dangerous Waters Bo...
- ▼ November (24)