- ► 2017 (28)
- Scheduling a tour for Love 101: Learning To Love b...
- Tour Schedule: Harbour Falls by S.R. Grey
- Changes-New name, banner, URL and more!
- Tour Schedule: Lightning by Taryn Kincaid
- Tour Schedule: The Golden Chalice by Sienna Mynx
- Tour Schedule: Soul Sisters by Janiera Eldridge
- We were interviewed!!
- Scheduling a tour for If Wishes Were Shadows by A....
- Tour Schedule: Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Tour Schedule: Angel Maker by Natasha Deen
- Tour Schedule: Feedback by D L Richardson
- Tour Schedule: Fate's Design (Fate Series #1) by L...
- November Tour Host #Giveaway!
- Tour Schedule: The Kate Jones Thriller Series by D...
- Example of a Book Playlist/Soundtrack Post
- Tour Schedule: Maven Fairy Godmother: Through the ...
- Tour Schedule: High Above by Mari Freeman
- Scheduling a tour for Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Scheduling a tour for Grim by Joseph Spencer
- Scheduling a tour for Chronicles of Shilo Manor Se...
- Tour Schedule: Rite of Passage by Kevin V. Symmons...
- Worlds of Wonder Author Hop Sign Up!
- Join the FMB Street Team!
- Tour Schedule: Golden Chariot (Dangerous Waters Bo...
- ▼ November (24)
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
- Harlie's Books (Review/Giveaway)- All three books in the series.
- The Bunny's Review (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Vallory V - A Romance Author Blog (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Holly Adair (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- A Bibliophiles Thoughts on Books (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- The Stuff of Success (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Tempting Reads (Review/Giveaway)- All three books in the series.
- Bookswagger (Review/Giveaway)- Book 3
- Sweet n' Sassi (Review/Giveaway)- Book 3
- The Book Connoisseur (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- The Avid Reader (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Reading with Holly (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Kaidans Seduction (Review/Giveaway)- All three books in the series.
- Paranormal Romance Fans for Life (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- BASED Press (Spotlight/Giveaway)
The Golden Chalice has been found. But at what price?
Michelle Dixon faith is shattered with the loss of her unborn child. She struggles to remember the reasons why she ever believed life as a jewel thief could ever bring her happiness. The truth is her belief was centered on her love for one man. It’s no longer enough. Though Lee Sullivan has made many mistakes, choosing love over greed isn’t one. Now with his enemies circling he battles the odds for another purpose. Winning back his woman’s heart.
After surviving the depths of Lee’s betrayal of her trust, Michelle decides to play one final hustle. The stakes? The love neither of them thought possible. There remains one problem. Lee won’t lose her. He can’t. Lee knows Michelle plots against him and he understands why. He must race against time and those determined to steal the Chalice in order to salvage what is most important to them both. And he will do it at all costs.
Win or lose, Lee’s fate is hers.
After a shocking turn of events turns their lives inside out Michell and Lee both discover the greatest treasure to be won.
Love. For it conquers all no matter the price.
Sienna Mynx is your naughty writer of Contemporary, and Historical Interracial Romance. Her tales are for readers that love the bad boys but desire to be the women that tame them. She currently has 22 published books, as an indie author. A current resident of southern Georgia, Sienna Mynx has emerged into the e-publishing scene deciding to take the business by the horns.
She runs her own publishing company The Divas Pen, and works with other indie-authors who want to understand how to self publish responsibly. Sienna has also released a series with Decadent Publishing, and has a paranormal story under Cobblestone Press. Her novels reflect her thirst for romance told from a dark, sensual perspective with the diversity women of all colors crave in Erotic Romance. Look for more to come.
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012