- ► 2017 (28)
- Scheduling a tour for Love 101: Learning To Love b...
- Tour Schedule: Harbour Falls by S.R. Grey
- Changes-New name, banner, URL and more!
- Tour Schedule: Lightning by Taryn Kincaid
- Tour Schedule: The Golden Chalice by Sienna Mynx
- Tour Schedule: Soul Sisters by Janiera Eldridge
- We were interviewed!!
- Scheduling a tour for If Wishes Were Shadows by A....
- Tour Schedule: Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Tour Schedule: Angel Maker by Natasha Deen
- Tour Schedule: Feedback by D L Richardson
- Tour Schedule: Fate's Design (Fate Series #1) by L...
- November Tour Host #Giveaway!
- Tour Schedule: The Kate Jones Thriller Series by D...
- Example of a Book Playlist/Soundtrack Post
- Tour Schedule: Maven Fairy Godmother: Through the ...
- Tour Schedule: High Above by Mari Freeman
- Scheduling a tour for Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Scheduling a tour for Grim by Joseph Spencer
- Scheduling a tour for Chronicles of Shilo Manor Se...
- Tour Schedule: Rite of Passage by Kevin V. Symmons...
- Worlds of Wonder Author Hop Sign Up!
- Join the FMB Street Team!
- Tour Schedule: Golden Chariot (Dangerous Waters Bo...
- ▼ November (24)
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Dec. 10th- Book Lovin' Mamas (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 10th- A Diary Of A Book Addict (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 11th- Provocative Pages (Excerpt/Giveaway)
Dec. 12th- Juniper Grove (Interview/Giveaway)
Dec. 13th- The eBook Reviewers (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 13th- Identity Discovery (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 14th- My Seryniti (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 14th- Sweet n' Sassi (Review)
Dec. 17th- A Bibliophiles Thoughts on Books (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 17th- Musings of a Writing Reader (Guest Post)Dec. 18th- I am, Indeed (Review/Giveaway)
Title: High Above
Series: Out of the Ash #1
Author: Mari Freeman
Genre: Action, Paranormal, Science Fiction,
Out of the Ash Series - Book One
Dragons annihilated civilization some ten generations ago. A few Crossbreeds, humans born with dragon-like characteristics, now lead opposing tribes who still battle for dwindling resources.
Ketta’s life has been full of pain and anguish. Her brother rules her and the Lax tribe with a bloody fist. Tired of the violence, Ketta takes a stand and rescues
Rhone from the brink of execution.
Armed with knowledge from Ketta’s somewhat addled grandfather, the unlikely pair embarks on a quest to heal
Rhone’s wings. Along the way, the couple struggles to find
the truth beneath hatred and lies. Desire and a mutual enemy bring them
together; mistrust and secrets tear them apart. These lifelong foes will have
to fly high above their differences to defeat a deadly dragon and save what’s
left of both their tribes.
Life Changes. Mine sure has. I’m an exotic adventurer disguised as a normal suburbanite in central
. North Carolina
My favorite things include: cats, great food, exercise, wine, great movies and books.
In my previous lives, I’ve held an interesting array of occupations. I’ve been a project manager, used cars salesperson, a software testing manager, pumped gas at a truck stop and I worked in a morgue. I hold a degree in Forensic Anthropology from THE
. Ohio State University
My favorite stories include alpha females in love with even more alpha males. I find the clash of passionate, strong willed personalities fascinating. I write contemporary, paranormal, and a little science fiction/fantasy.
Enter below to win one of 7 Ebook copies of High Above by Mari Freeman!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012