Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
- Tour Schedule: Raising the Bar by Lucy Felthouse
- Scheduling a tour for The Shadow of Black Wings by...
- Tour Schedule: Blood Promise by Ashlynne Laynne
- Tour Schedule: The Curse Merchant by J.P. Sloan
- Tour Schedule: Grim by Joseph Spencer
- Tour Schedule: Dinosaur Lake by Kathryn Meyer Grif...
- Scheduling a tour for The Summoner's Tale by Victo...
- Scheduling a tour for Raising the Bar by Lucy Felt...
- Scheduling a tour for A Good Thing by Ria Candro
- Scheduling a tour for Bonded by Ria Candro
- Tour Schedule: If Wishes Were Shadows by A. Sangre...
- Tour Schedule: The Nymph's Labyrinth by Danica Win...
- Scheduling a tour for The Nymph's Labyrinth by Dan...
- Christmas Wishes Blog Hop! #Giveaway #FMBPromotion...
- Tour Schedule: Love 101: Learning To Love by Sylvi...
- Worlds of Wonder Author Hop! #Giveaway #FMBAuthorH...
- Tour Schedule: Wild Thunder by Kacey Hammell
- Tour Schedule: Pharaoh, Mine by Kerry Adrienne
- Scheduling a tour for The Curse Merchant by J.P. S...
- Scheduling a tour for Wild Thunder by Kacey Hammel...
- ▼ December (20)
Need Tour Hosts:
Monday, December 10, 2012
We are now scheduling a book tour for Bonded by Ria Candro on Jan. 16th.
We are looking for people interested in hosting a book spotlight and giveaway feature.
If you would like to be a part of this tour please fill out the form below. Thank you! :)
Series: Mating Ritual
Author: Ria Candro
Genre: Futuristic Erotic Ménage Romance
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Words: Approx. 25,000
When Inara crash lands on a deserted planet, the last thing she expects is to run into two stunning men from the planet Spygia—who claim she is their mate. While she’d love nothing more than to indulge in a steamy encounter—or two or three—with these gorgeous hunks, she’s on the run from the barbaric Malucons who decimated her home planet of Chivea. And she’s on a mission to find her cousin, the only other Chivean survivor. Nothing, not even the promise of paradise to be found in the Spygians’ arms, is going to stop her.
When Inara refuses to be bonded to them, Neichon and Valeron strive to uncover what secrets she’s hiding before they unveil a few of their own. How will their reluctant mate react when she learns she’s destined for, not two, but four Spygian men?
Just so you know—this story contains explicit M/F/M and M/F/M/M/M scenes. Enjoy!
Submit Your Book
We are looking for authors books to feature on our promotion site. This would be an excerpt (length up to you) book description, info, bu...
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012