Need Tour Hosts:
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
- Tour Schedule: Raising the Bar by Lucy Felthouse
- Scheduling a tour for The Shadow of Black Wings by...
- Tour Schedule: Blood Promise by Ashlynne Laynne
- Tour Schedule: The Curse Merchant by J.P. Sloan
- Tour Schedule: Grim by Joseph Spencer
- Tour Schedule: Dinosaur Lake by Kathryn Meyer Grif...
- Scheduling a tour for The Summoner's Tale by Victo...
- Scheduling a tour for Raising the Bar by Lucy Felt...
- Scheduling a tour for A Good Thing by Ria Candro
- Scheduling a tour for Bonded by Ria Candro
- Tour Schedule: If Wishes Were Shadows by A. Sangre...
- Tour Schedule: The Nymph's Labyrinth by Danica Win...
- Scheduling a tour for The Nymph's Labyrinth by Dan...
- Christmas Wishes Blog Hop! #Giveaway #FMBPromotion...
- Tour Schedule: Love 101: Learning To Love by Sylvi...
- Worlds of Wonder Author Hop! #Giveaway #FMBAuthorH...
- Tour Schedule: Wild Thunder by Kacey Hammell
- Tour Schedule: Pharaoh, Mine by Kerry Adrienne
- Scheduling a tour for The Curse Merchant by J.P. S...
- Scheduling a tour for Wild Thunder by Kacey Hammel...
- ▼ December (20)
Monday, December 10, 2012
[Tour Banner To Be Added]
We are now scheduling a book tour for A Good Thing by Ria Candro on Feb. 4th.
We are looking for people interested in hosting a book spotlight and giveaway feature.
If you would like to be a part of this tour please fill out the form below. Thank you! :)
Title: A Good Thing
Series: Wicked Fantasies #1
Author: Ria Candro
Genre: Erotic Romance, Contemporary, Ménage,
Publisher: Siren Publishing
[Ménage and More: Erotic Ménage Romance, M/F/M/M/M/M, HEA for M/F]
When Serena Filinger lands a much-needed gig as a flight attendant on a private jet, it’s all she can do to keep her hands off the boss, charming real estate mogul James Pullman. Not to mention his four yummy friends, Alex Donovan, Derek Wasserman, Tom Keller, and Charlie Meyers. But after James makes it clear that he and his friends are interested in her, she has a tough choice to make. Keep things professional…or indulge in one of her most wicked fantasies.
Torn between her wish to be with five men at once, and her belief—spurred on by her ex—that her desires are shameful, Serena doesn’t know how to respond. Yet she can’t shake the longing to fulfill her fantasies.
After a mind-blowing erotic encounter, Serena finds she’s too embarrassed to face James again. But to her surprise, he shows up unannounced on her doorstep, letting her know he thinks she’s the perfect match for him.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012
Submit Your Book
We are looking for authors books to feature on our promotion site. This would be an excerpt (length up to you) book description, info, bu...