Need Tour Hosts:
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
- Tour Schedule: Raising the Bar by Lucy Felthouse
- Scheduling a tour for The Shadow of Black Wings by...
- Tour Schedule: Blood Promise by Ashlynne Laynne
- Tour Schedule: The Curse Merchant by J.P. Sloan
- Tour Schedule: Grim by Joseph Spencer
- Tour Schedule: Dinosaur Lake by Kathryn Meyer Grif...
- Scheduling a tour for The Summoner's Tale by Victo...
- Scheduling a tour for Raising the Bar by Lucy Felt...
- Scheduling a tour for A Good Thing by Ria Candro
- Scheduling a tour for Bonded by Ria Candro
- Tour Schedule: If Wishes Were Shadows by A. Sangre...
- Tour Schedule: The Nymph's Labyrinth by Danica Win...
- Scheduling a tour for The Nymph's Labyrinth by Dan...
- Christmas Wishes Blog Hop! #Giveaway #FMBPromotion...
- Tour Schedule: Love 101: Learning To Love by Sylvi...
- Worlds of Wonder Author Hop! #Giveaway #FMBAuthorH...
- Tour Schedule: Wild Thunder by Kacey Hammell
- Tour Schedule: Pharaoh, Mine by Kerry Adrienne
- Scheduling a tour for The Curse Merchant by J.P. S...
- Scheduling a tour for Wild Thunder by Kacey Hammel...
- ▼ December (20)
Friday, December 7, 2012
We are now scheduling a book tour for The Nymph's Labyrinth by Danica Winters on Dec. 6th-Jan.31st. Release Date: December 31st 2012
Dates are first come first serve so reserve yours before they are all filled.
We are looking for people interested in hosting a book review and giveaway feature. This book is paranormal romance.
If you would like to be a part of this tour please fill out the form below. Thank you! :)
The Nymph's Labyrinth
Series: The Nymph Series #1
Author: Danica Winters
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Crimson Romance
December 31st 2012
A world shrouded in mystery and intrigue, the Sisterhood of Epione must not be exposed.
A Shape-shifting nymph, Ariadne, is tasked with keeping the truth of her group’s existence and their ancient mysteries far out of reach of an American archeologist and his troublemaking son. When forgotten and forbidden passions are awakened, Ariadne is forced to make a choice—fall in line and continue to be overrun and pushed down by the sisterhood, or follow her heart and put everyone’s lives in danger.
Can Ariadne have the man she loves or will the pressure and secrets of the past keep her from her heart’s desire?
Danica Winters is an Amazon best-selling romance author based in
. She is known for writing award-winning books that
grip readers with their ability to drive emotion through suspense and often a
touch of magic. She is a member of Romance Writers of America, Montana Romance
Writers, and Greater Seattle Romance Writers. She is a contributor to
magazines, websites, and news organizations. She enjoys spending time with
friends and family, the outdoors, and the bliss brought by the printed word. Montana
Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Goodreads | Amazon Author Page | Barnes and Noble | Ravenous Romance | Silver Publishing | Books to Go Now |
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012
Submit Your Book
We are looking for authors books to feature on our promotion site. This would be an excerpt (length up to you) book description, info, bu...