- ► 2017 (28)
- Tour Schedule: Raising the Bar by Lucy Felthouse
- Scheduling a tour for The Shadow of Black Wings by...
- Tour Schedule: Blood Promise by Ashlynne Laynne
- Tour Schedule: The Curse Merchant by J.P. Sloan
- Tour Schedule: Grim by Joseph Spencer
- Tour Schedule: Dinosaur Lake by Kathryn Meyer Grif...
- Scheduling a tour for The Summoner's Tale by Victo...
- Scheduling a tour for Raising the Bar by Lucy Felt...
- Scheduling a tour for A Good Thing by Ria Candro
- Scheduling a tour for Bonded by Ria Candro
- Tour Schedule: If Wishes Were Shadows by A. Sangre...
- Tour Schedule: The Nymph's Labyrinth by Danica Win...
- Scheduling a tour for The Nymph's Labyrinth by Dan...
- Christmas Wishes Blog Hop! #Giveaway #FMBPromotion...
- Tour Schedule: Love 101: Learning To Love by Sylvi...
- Worlds of Wonder Author Hop! #Giveaway #FMBAuthorH...
- Tour Schedule: Wild Thunder by Kacey Hammell
- Tour Schedule: Pharaoh, Mine by Kerry Adrienne
- Scheduling a tour for The Curse Merchant by J.P. S...
- Scheduling a tour for Wild Thunder by Kacey Hammel...
- ▼ December (20)
Monday, December 10, 2012
[Tour Banner To Be Added]
We are now scheduling a book tour for Raising the Bar by Lucy Felthouse on Jan. 30th & 31st.
We are looking for people interested in hosting book spotlight and tour-wide giveaway feature. Raising the Bar is also available for review.
If you would like to be a part of this tour please fill out the form below. Thank you! :)
Author: Lucy Felthouse
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
When Kayleigh takes a gap year before starting University, she decides she’s going to stay away from guys and just concentrate on having fun and experiencing life. That means going through a lot of batteries, but she’s happy and satisfied.
That is, until she gets to
on her travels and meets her new co-worker, Luciano.
The scorching hot Spaniard soon has Kayleigh’s knickers in a twist—
literally—and the time they spend together seriously raises the bar for her sex
life. How will any other man ever compare? Spain
Lucy is a graduate of the
where she studied Creative Writing. During her first year, she was dared to
write an erotic story - so she did. It went down a storm and she's never looked
back. Lucy has had stories published by Cleis Press, Constable and Robinson,
Decadent Publishing, Ellora's Cave, Evernight Publishing, House of Erotica,
Ravenous Romance, Resplendence Publishing, Sweetmeats Press and Xcite Books.
She is also the editor of Uniform Behaviour, Seducing the Myth, Smut by the Sea
and Smut in the City. University of Derby
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012