- Tour Schedule: Raising the Bar by Lucy Felthouse
- Scheduling a tour for The Shadow of Black Wings by...
- Tour Schedule: Blood Promise by Ashlynne Laynne
- Tour Schedule: The Curse Merchant by J.P. Sloan
- Tour Schedule: Grim by Joseph Spencer
- Tour Schedule: Dinosaur Lake by Kathryn Meyer Grif...
- Scheduling a tour for The Summoner's Tale by Victo...
- Scheduling a tour for Raising the Bar by Lucy Felt...
- Scheduling a tour for A Good Thing by Ria Candro
- Scheduling a tour for Bonded by Ria Candro
- Tour Schedule: If Wishes Were Shadows by A. Sangre...
- Tour Schedule: The Nymph's Labyrinth by Danica Win...
- Scheduling a tour for The Nymph's Labyrinth by Dan...
- Christmas Wishes Blog Hop! #Giveaway #FMBPromotion...
- Tour Schedule: Love 101: Learning To Love by Sylvi...
- Worlds of Wonder Author Hop! #Giveaway #FMBAuthorH...
- Tour Schedule: Wild Thunder by Kacey Hammell
- Tour Schedule: Pharaoh, Mine by Kerry Adrienne
- Scheduling a tour for The Curse Merchant by J.P. S...
- Scheduling a tour for Wild Thunder by Kacey Hammel...
- ▼ December (20)
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Dec. 27th- A Diary of a Book Addict (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 28th- CS Maxwell ~ Where's My Muse? (Spotlight)
Dec. 31st- Books Amour (Character Interview/Giveaway)
Jan. 1st- Love in a Book (Author Interview/Giveaway)
Jan. 2nd- BASED Press (Author Interview/Giveaway)
Jan. 3rd- Tamara's One Stop Indie Shop (Excerpt)
Jan. 4th- Bookluvrs Haven (Character Interview)
Jan. 7th- Reading with Holly (Guest Post/Giveaway)
Jan. 8th- Proserpine Craving Books (Review/Giveaway)
Jan. 9th- A Bibliophiles Thoughts on Books (Review/Giveaway)
Jan. 10th- Musings of a Writing Reader (Character Interview/Giveaway)
Jan. 11th- The Avid Reader (Review/Giveaway)
Jan. 14th- Paranormal Romance Fans for Life (Character Interview)
Jan. 15th- Where Fantasy Meets Reality (Author Interview)
Jan. 16th- Sweet n' Sassi (Review)
Jan. 17th- Full Moon Bites (Author Interview/Giveaway)
Jan. 21st- Books & Tales (Author Interview/Giveaway)
Jan. 22nd- Herding Cats & Burning Soup (Review/Giveaway)
Jan. 23rd- Book Addict (Excerpt)
Jan. 24th- Harlie's Books (Review/Giveaway)
Jan. 25th- Red Headed Bookworm (Review)
Series: The Shadows Series, #1
Author: A. Sangrey Black
Genre: Paranormal, Erotica, Menage (m/m/f), BDSM, Vampire,
Publisher: Cobblestone Press
Words: Approx. 14,000
Calinda Byer is all assertiveness in her daytime life, but when it comes to the bedroom, she leaves her will at the door with her clothes. Her vampire Dom, Adam Straton, refuses to turn her until she has witnessed the darker side of immortality and the true depths of his sexuality -- including his male vampire lover. A weekend at his country estate promises dark, twisted delights the likes of which Calinda could never have imagined. All she has to do is use the safe word, and she can return to the "normal" world alone. But will she?
Alexia enjoys the darker side of entertainment, including literature from the classic gothic style to the modern horror novel, erotica and romance that walks in the shadows off the beaten path. She loves horror movies both psychological and gory, and nurses a fascination for and dedication to the rights and practices of alternative lifestyles. What two or more adults do in the privacy of their dungeon is her... rather THEIR business. Vampires are her great fictional (or are they?) love, but all things that hunt the night, human or otherwise, forever capture her imagination and demand that she tell their stories. A denizen of the Adirondack Mountains of New York, there are plenty of legends, ghost stories, and creepy happenings in the deep forests and abandoned caves to keep her writing for the rest of her life.
A. Sangrey Black also writes more mainstream paranormal romance and urban fantasy as H.A. Fowler. She loves to hear from readers of both styles, so feel free to drop her a line or visit her blog or Facebook.
Blog: Shadowed Hearts | Author Facebook | Facebook Page for IF WISHES WERE SHADOWS | Twitter: @ASangreyBlack |
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012