Are you interested in hosting authors, book and more on your site/blog? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today.
If you are interested in scheduling a tour please CLICK HERE to learn more, check out our tour packages, prices and more. CLICK HERE to sign up for a book tour.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
We are now scheduling a book tour for novella SILVER: Acheron (A
by Keira Michelle Telford anytime between now and March 30th. River of Pain
We are looking for people interested in hosting author interviews, books reviews, author guest posts, book spotlight posts, book soundtrack posts, tour-wide giveaways, individual giveaways, excerpt posts, extended excerpt posts, character interviews and character guest posts.
If you would like to be a part of this tour please fill out the form below and I will mark you down. Thank you! :)
Title: SILVER: Acheron (A
) River of Pain
Series: The SILVER Series #1
Author: Keira Michelle
Genre: Dystopian SF
Publisher: Venatic Press (author's imprint)
Format: Ebook and Paperback
Length: 40,000 words
Purchase: Amazon |
BOOK ONE in THE SILVER SERIES.
Dishonorably discharged from the Hunter Division and banished for crimes she did not commit, Silver struggles to come to terms with her new prison-like surroundings: a segregated area of the city called the Fringe District, populated by murderers, thieves and rapists.
Starving, and desperate for money, she reluctantly accepts the Police Division's invitation to enroll in a covert Bounty Hunter program: an initiative devised to infiltrate the criminal underworld of the Fringers, and to force the very worst warrant dodging law-breakers to meet their fate--death.
Unfortunately, Silver doesn't realize that the Police Division is about to up the ante. They need more than little snippets of information and arrests--they need someone to pull the trigger. They need an executioner.
SILVER: Acheron is the first book (a 40,000 word novella) in a 10-book series featuring the character of Ella 'Silver' Cross. Set more than 300yrs in the future, the Silver Series takes place in a post-apocalyptic, dystopian world where humans are a species on the brink of extinction. No longer at the top of the food chain, humans are preyed upon by the Chimera--genetic mutants that outnumber humankind 25:1.
***Content advisory: Contains graphic language and violence.***
Follow FMB On Twitter
- Tour Schedule: Born Into Fire (Shadow Elements #1)...
- Book Tour Sign Up: Born Into Fire (Shadow Elements...
- Book Tour Sign Up: Descent of Blood and Ascent of ...
- Tour Schedule: Deep Connections by Rebecca Graf #F...
- Tour Schedule: The Summoner's Tale by Victoria Dan...
- Tour Schedule: Her Guardian Lover by Carrie Pulkin...
- Tour Schedule: The Divinities Series by Lia Davis
- Tour Schedule: A Good Thing by Ria Candro
- Tour Schedule: Winter Eve by Lia Davis
- Tour Schedule: Thunder by Taryn Kincaid
- Book Tour Sign Up: SILVER: Acheron by Keira Michel...
- Tour Schedule: SILVER: Acheron by Keira Michelle T...
- Tour Schedule: Bonded by Ria Candro
- Book Blurb Blitz Sign Up: The Divinities Series by...
- Tour Schedule: Dragon Temptation by Kali Willows
- Scheduling a book tour for Her Guardian Lover by C...
- Scheduling a book tour for Dragon Temptation by Ka...
- Tour Schedule: When God Spoke by Mike Kearby
- Tour Schedule: The Hero by Mike Kearby
- Tour Schedule: The Illusionist by Mike Kearby
- Tour Schedule: Men of Color by Mike Kearby
- Scheduling a book tour for Deep Connections by Reb...
- ▼ January (22)