- ► 2017 (28)
- Tour Schedule: Born Into Fire (Shadow Elements #1)...
- Book Tour Sign Up: Born Into Fire (Shadow Elements...
- Book Tour Sign Up: Descent of Blood and Ascent of ...
- Tour Schedule: Deep Connections by Rebecca Graf #F...
- Tour Schedule: The Summoner's Tale by Victoria Dan...
- Tour Schedule: Her Guardian Lover by Carrie Pulkin...
- Tour Schedule: The Divinities Series by Lia Davis
- Tour Schedule: A Good Thing by Ria Candro
- Tour Schedule: Winter Eve by Lia Davis
- Tour Schedule: Thunder by Taryn Kincaid
- Book Tour Sign Up: SILVER: Acheron by Keira Michel...
- Tour Schedule: SILVER: Acheron by Keira Michelle T...
- Tour Schedule: Bonded by Ria Candro
- Book Blurb Blitz Sign Up: The Divinities Series by...
- Tour Schedule: Dragon Temptation by Kali Willows
- Scheduling a book tour for Her Guardian Lover by C...
- Scheduling a book tour for Dragon Temptation by Ka...
- Tour Schedule: When God Spoke by Mike Kearby
- Tour Schedule: The Hero by Mike Kearby
- Tour Schedule: The Illusionist by Mike Kearby
- Tour Schedule: Men of Color by Mike Kearby
- Scheduling a book tour for Deep Connections by Reb...
- ▼ January (22)
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
We are now scheduling a book tour for Paranormal Romance novel Deep Connections by Rebecca Graf on Feb. 1st - Mar. 2nd.
We are looking for people interested in hosting book reviews, author interviews, guest posts, giveaways, excerpt posts and character interviews.
If you would like to be a part of this tour please fill out the form below. Thank you! :)
Series: Connections Series #1
Author: Rebecca Graf
Genre: Paranormal, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Mystery,
Publisher: Silver Tongue Press
Format: Ebook | Paperback
Length: 298 pages
Just as love appears, so does the darkness. With her heart reaching out for one man, Brenna finds herself the target of an unknown stalker. Who is he? What does he want? How far will he go for her? Death is an option. Brenna discovers more than she bargained for and learns that the stalker will kill for her. It all comes down to decisions, and no matter what she chooses it will demand sacrifice and someone's blood.
Rebecca Graf lives in
with her husband and three children. She worked as
an accountant for 20 years before taking the plunge and write online for
various sites and companies. Now she runs a publishing company, Silver Tongue
Press, and writes full time while trying to keep up with all the activities of
her children. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012