- ► 2017 (28)
- Tour Schedule: Born Into Fire (Shadow Elements #1)...
- Book Tour Sign Up: Born Into Fire (Shadow Elements...
- Book Tour Sign Up: Descent of Blood and Ascent of ...
- Tour Schedule: Deep Connections by Rebecca Graf #F...
- Tour Schedule: The Summoner's Tale by Victoria Dan...
- Tour Schedule: Her Guardian Lover by Carrie Pulkin...
- Tour Schedule: The Divinities Series by Lia Davis
- Tour Schedule: A Good Thing by Ria Candro
- Tour Schedule: Winter Eve by Lia Davis
- Tour Schedule: Thunder by Taryn Kincaid
- Book Tour Sign Up: SILVER: Acheron by Keira Michel...
- Tour Schedule: SILVER: Acheron by Keira Michelle T...
- Tour Schedule: Bonded by Ria Candro
- Book Blurb Blitz Sign Up: The Divinities Series by...
- Tour Schedule: Dragon Temptation by Kali Willows
- Scheduling a book tour for Her Guardian Lover by C...
- Scheduling a book tour for Dragon Temptation by Ka...
- Tour Schedule: When God Spoke by Mike Kearby
- Tour Schedule: The Hero by Mike Kearby
- Tour Schedule: The Illusionist by Mike Kearby
- Tour Schedule: Men of Color by Mike Kearby
- Scheduling a book tour for Deep Connections by Reb...
- ▼ January (22)
Thursday, January 3, 2013
We are now scheduling a book tour for paranormal romance novel Her Guardian Lover by Carrie Pulkinen on Jan. 28th-Feb. 1st. Dates are first come first serve so reserve yours before they are all filled.
We are looking for people interested in hosting a book review and giveaway feature. PDF, MOBI and EPUB formats are available for reviewers.
If you would like to be a part of this tour please fill out the form below. Thank you! :)
Title: Her Guardian Lover
Author: Carrie Pulkinen
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Breathless Press
Length: 73,372 words
Guarding April is a hard day's work. But opening his heart to love her could be the end of life as he knows it.
April May Carter, a twenty-nine-year-old small town high school teacher, dreams of finding a man to whisk her away from the
Hicksville she's stuck in. She wants it all—the husband, the
house, the kids, the car. But her dreams of living the perfect life are
shattered during a school shooting.
Damian is supposed to keep April safe. He's an angel, but you wouldn't guess that judging from his attitude. A tragic event in his past has left him so bitter and resentful that he won't let anyone get close. But the moment, Damian sees April, he's blindsided by the beauty. She awakens a part of his soul he thought had long ago burned out.
April should hate him, but she sees through his abrasive exterior and finds the compassionate, loving man beneath. Can Damian let go of his past, accept his responsibilities, and let her love him? Or will he spend the rest of his existence alone and miserable?
Carrie Pulkinen has always been fascinated with the paranormal. Of course, when you grow up next door to a cemetery, the dead (and the undead) are hard to ignore. Pair that with her passion for writing and her father's insatiable love for monster movies, and you've got the perfect recipe for an exciting storyteller.
Carrie spent the first part of her professional life as a high school journalism and yearbook teacher. Now she's able to channel her love of the English language into stories of amazing sex with devilishly handsome men. In her free time, Carrie likes to read, take pictures, and play with her kids. She invites you to contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CarriePulkinen
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012