- ► 2017 (28)
- Tour Schedule: Born Into Fire (Shadow Elements #1)...
- Book Tour Sign Up: Born Into Fire (Shadow Elements...
- Book Tour Sign Up: Descent of Blood and Ascent of ...
- Tour Schedule: Deep Connections by Rebecca Graf #F...
- Tour Schedule: The Summoner's Tale by Victoria Dan...
- Tour Schedule: Her Guardian Lover by Carrie Pulkin...
- Tour Schedule: The Divinities Series by Lia Davis
- Tour Schedule: A Good Thing by Ria Candro
- Tour Schedule: Winter Eve by Lia Davis
- Tour Schedule: Thunder by Taryn Kincaid
- Book Tour Sign Up: SILVER: Acheron by Keira Michel...
- Tour Schedule: SILVER: Acheron by Keira Michelle T...
- Tour Schedule: Bonded by Ria Candro
- Book Blurb Blitz Sign Up: The Divinities Series by...
- Tour Schedule: Dragon Temptation by Kali Willows
- Scheduling a book tour for Her Guardian Lover by C...
- Scheduling a book tour for Dragon Temptation by Ka...
- Tour Schedule: When God Spoke by Mike Kearby
- Tour Schedule: The Hero by Mike Kearby
- Tour Schedule: The Illusionist by Mike Kearby
- Tour Schedule: Men of Color by Mike Kearby
- Scheduling a book tour for Deep Connections by Reb...
- ▼ January (22)
Monday, January 7, 2013
- Books & Tales
- Full Moon Bites
- Book Lovin' Mamas
- Love in a Book
- Books Amour
- My Home Away From Home
- A Bibliophiles Thoughts on Books
- Paranormal Romance Fans for Life
- Kaidans Seduction
- Herding Cats & Burning Soup
- Sweet n' Sassi
- Kaitlyn Harthorn
- Free Erotica Books
- The Ebook Reviewers
- Bookin' It Reviews
- My Bookshelf
- Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Mystery and More!
- I am, Indeed
- Heart of A Wolf
- The Darker Side of Romance
- Books to Light Your Fire
Series: Mating Ritual
Author: Ria Candro
Genre: Futuristic Erotic Ménage Romance
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Words: Approx. 25,000
Purchase: Ellora's Cave
When Inara crash lands on a deserted planet, the last thing she expects is to run into two stunning men from the planet Spygia—who claim she is their mate. While she’d love nothing more than to indulge in a steamy encounter—or two or three—with these gorgeous hunks, she’s on the run from the barbaric Malucons who decimated her home planet of Chivea. And she’s on a mission to find her cousin, the only other Chivean survivor. Nothing, not even the promise of paradise to be found in the Spygians’ arms, is going to stop her.
When Inara refuses to be bonded to them, Neichon and Valeron strive to uncover what secrets she’s hiding before they unveil a few of their own. How will their reluctant mate react when she learns she’s destined for, not two, but four Spygian men?
Just so you know—this story contains explicit M/F/M and M/F/M/M/M scenes. Enjoy!
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012