Are you interested in hosting authors, book and more on your site/blog? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today.
If you are interested in scheduling a tour please CLICK HERE to learn more, check out our tour packages, prices and more. CLICK HERE to sign up for a book tour.
- Tour Schedule: The Shadow of Black Wings by James ...
- Tour Schedule: Eliza's Shadow by Catherine Wittmac...
- Book Tour Sign Up: Satin and Steel by Mahalia Leve...
- Tour Schedule: Hereafter (Hauntings at Inner Harbo...
- Tour Schedule: Caressed by a Crimson Moon by Amand...
- Tour Schedule: The Quest by Mary Abshire #FMBTour
- Tour Schedule: Summer Break Blues by J.A. Campbell...
- Tour Schedule: Captivated by Sarah Mäkelä #FMBTour...
- Now Scheduling a book tour for The Thing With Feat...
- Now scheduling a tour for Byzantine Gold (Dangerou...
- Scheduling 3 tours for Deceived Part 3 Chloe's Rev...
- *NEW* Totally Generic Blog Tour - The Storm Moon!
- Tour Schedule: Deceived Part 3 Chloe's Revenge by ...
- Tour Schedule: Dehumanized (Book 1) by Michael Lor...
- Tour Schedule: On the Rocks by Elizabeth Morgan
- Tour Schedule: Fractured Paradise by Alexa Bourne
- Tour Schedule: Hot Winter Kiss by JoAnne Kenrick
- Tour Schedule: Saving Casey by Liza O'Connor
- Tour Schedule: Chronicles of Shilo Manor Series by...
- Tour Schedule: Stranded Temptation by April Angel ...
- Tour Schedule: Descent of Blood and Ascent of Bloo...
- ▼ February (21)
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
- Imagine a World (Review/Giveaway)
- Full Moon Bites (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Laurie's Paranormal Thoughts and Reviews (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Brooke Blogs (Review/Giveaway)
- The Many Muses of MaryLynn (Review/Giveaway)
- Sweet n' Sassi (Review/Giveaway)
- YA Books of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Paranormal Romance Fans for Life (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Coffee & A Book Anytime (Review/Giveaway)
- Review From Here (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Paranormal Romance and Beyond (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- The Avid Reader (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Musings of a Writing Reader (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- KMN Books (Spotlight/Giveaway)
Series: Hauntings at
#1 Inner Harbor
Author: Joya Fields
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Contemporary Romance
Length: 132 pages
When by-the-numbers accountant Rob Morrison, a skeptic of all things paranormal, moves into a new apartment and discovers it is haunted by the corporeal ghost of a beautiful woman, he must hastily reconsider his beliefs and revisit his painful past.
With no memory of her time on earth, Angie Barsotti doesn’t understand why she’s compelled to visit the same apartment every night as a ghost caught between two worlds. If she’s to have a chance to move on, she needs to find the missing pieces of her life and death through the man who lives there…if only he’d believe in her.
Together they struggle to find the truth about her death and stumble upon a very pleasurable way to time travel, hopeful they can prevent her death. But someone doesn’t want them to discover the truth. And if she’s human again, will she have any memories of her time as a ghost…and more importantly, will she remember the man who helped her find her way?
Joya Fields has had over 100 stories and articles published in local and national magazines. Her debut novel, a romantic suspense, is a NJRW GOLDEN LEAF WINNER FOR BEST FIRST BOOK OF 2012 and is nominated for RT Book Reviews 2012 Indie Press/Self-Published Contemporary Romance award.
Over the years, Joya has taught arts and crafts, worked in public relations, owned a daycare center, helped her children raise prize-winning 4-H livestock, competed in three marathons, and even spent a year as a Baltimore Colts cheerleader. Joya loves spending time with her high school sweetheart/husband of over twenty years, two very supportive children, and a pug who follows her everywhere.
Enter below to win a set of HEREAFTER Romance Trading Cards, open to International, and two free ebook copies from Decadent (winner's choice)!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Submit Your Book
We are looking for authors books to feature on our promotion site. This would be an excerpt (length up to you) book description, info, bu...