Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
- Tour Schedule: The Shadow of Black Wings by James ...
- Tour Schedule: Eliza's Shadow by Catherine Wittmac...
- Book Tour Sign Up: Satin and Steel by Mahalia Leve...
- Tour Schedule: Hereafter (Hauntings at Inner Harbo...
- Tour Schedule: Caressed by a Crimson Moon by Amand...
- Tour Schedule: The Quest by Mary Abshire #FMBTour
- Tour Schedule: Summer Break Blues by J.A. Campbell...
- Tour Schedule: Captivated by Sarah Mäkelä #FMBTour...
- Now Scheduling a book tour for The Thing With Feat...
- Now scheduling a tour for Byzantine Gold (Dangerou...
- Scheduling 3 tours for Deceived Part 3 Chloe's Rev...
- *NEW* Totally Generic Blog Tour - The Storm Moon!
- Tour Schedule: Deceived Part 3 Chloe's Revenge by ...
- Tour Schedule: Dehumanized (Book 1) by Michael Lor...
- Tour Schedule: On the Rocks by Elizabeth Morgan
- Tour Schedule: Fractured Paradise by Alexa Bourne
- Tour Schedule: Hot Winter Kiss by JoAnne Kenrick
- Tour Schedule: Saving Casey by Liza O'Connor
- Tour Schedule: Chronicles of Shilo Manor Series by...
- Tour Schedule: Stranded Temptation by April Angel ...
- Tour Schedule: Descent of Blood and Ascent of Bloo...
- ▼ February (21)
Need Tour Hosts:
Sunday, February 10, 2013
- Free Erotica Books (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Books to Light Your Fire (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Sweet n' Sassi (Review/Giveaway)
- D. Renee Bagby Presents First Chapters (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Pink Fluffy Heart: Diary of a Coffee Addict (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Tamara's One Stop Indie Shop (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Blood, Lust and Erotica (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Kaidans Seduction (Review/Giveaway)
- Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Mystery and More! (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Erotic Romance with a Bite... (Spotlight/Giveaway)
Title: On the Rocks
Series: The Edge Erotica Series
Author: Elizabeth Morgan
Genre: Paranormal, erotic, contemporary, suspense/thriller, f/f, shapeshifters
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Length: 6000 words
“On the Rocks” is the hottest club on
South Padre Island, and Meghan’s new workplace.
If the warped mermaid uniform isn’t enough, the fact that she can’t stop thinking about the club’s singer, Zenzie, is. Everything about the female gets Meghan hot, but when she finally gets her shot with the temptress, it turns out Zenzie isn’t as perfect, or as human, as Meghan thought.
She studied Musical Theatre in college, but during her second year, her mind started to overflow with story ideas, so she began writing plays. Slowly, over the following three years, she was writing more and more, channeling every ounce of her imagination into the written word.
Now here she is, years later, hiding away like a hermit in her little cottage in
, writing like crazy and loving every minute of it. Cheshire, England
For more information about Decadent Publishing authors, books, and their submissions guidelines, visit www.decadentpublishing.com.
Decadent Publishing is current accepting submissions in all sub-genres of romance, including their ongoing series'.
Enter below to win a eBook copy of On the Rocks by Elizabeth Morgan, 3 Swag Packs (a mixture of fun promotional items; signed cover flats, keyrings etc.) or Winners choice of any Decadent Publishing eBook!
Submit Your Book
We are looking for authors books to feature on our promotion site. This would be an excerpt (length up to you) book description, info, bu...
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012