- Tour Schedule: The Shadow of Black Wings by James ...
- Tour Schedule: Eliza's Shadow by Catherine Wittmac...
- Book Tour Sign Up: Satin and Steel by Mahalia Leve...
- Tour Schedule: Hereafter (Hauntings at Inner Harbo...
- Tour Schedule: Caressed by a Crimson Moon by Amand...
- Tour Schedule: The Quest by Mary Abshire #FMBTour
- Tour Schedule: Summer Break Blues by J.A. Campbell...
- Tour Schedule: Captivated by Sarah Mäkelä #FMBTour...
- Now Scheduling a book tour for The Thing With Feat...
- Now scheduling a tour for Byzantine Gold (Dangerou...
- Scheduling 3 tours for Deceived Part 3 Chloe's Rev...
- *NEW* Totally Generic Blog Tour - The Storm Moon!
- Tour Schedule: Deceived Part 3 Chloe's Revenge by ...
- Tour Schedule: Dehumanized (Book 1) by Michael Lor...
- Tour Schedule: On the Rocks by Elizabeth Morgan
- Tour Schedule: Fractured Paradise by Alexa Bourne
- Tour Schedule: Hot Winter Kiss by JoAnne Kenrick
- Tour Schedule: Saving Casey by Liza O'Connor
- Tour Schedule: Chronicles of Shilo Manor Series by...
- Tour Schedule: Stranded Temptation by April Angel ...
- Tour Schedule: Descent of Blood and Ascent of Bloo...
- ▼ February (21)
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Feb. 14th- Musings From An Addicted Reader (Review/Giveaway)
Feb. 27th- My Reading Obsession (Review/Giveaway)
Mar. 1st- A Buckeye Girl Reads (Review/Giveaway)
Mar. 2nd- My Home Away From Home (Review/Giveaway)
Mar. 4th- Waves of Fiction (Review/Giveaway)
Mar. 4th- Bookluvrs Haven (Review/Giveaway)
Mar. 4th- Kaidans Seduction (Review/Giveaway)
Mar. 8th- Sweet n' Sassi (Review/Giveaway)
Mar. 8th- Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess (Review/Giveaway)
Mar. 9th- Jersey Girl Sizzling Book Reviews (Review/Giveaway)
Mar. 11th- Fictional Candy (Review/Giveaway)
Mar. 12th- THE SELF-TAUGHT COOK (Review/Giveaway)
Mar. 13th- Sapphyria's Steamy Book Reviews (Review/Giveaway)
Mar. 14th- Not Now...Mommy's Reading (Review/Giveaway)
Mar. 14th- Full Moon Bites (Review/Giveaway)
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance
Publisher: Etopia Press
Length: 25400 words
Stranded together, their passions will run wild.
Kara has a deep dislike for her boss, Max. She also wants him so badly it’s making her nuts. He’s a workaholic, a robot man. And he’s never shown the least bit of interest in her or anything else that wasn’t recorded in the corporate minutes. But when their plane crashes on the way to a meeting, leaving them stranded on a deserted island…just the two of them, all alone with all that ocean around them…Kara decides it’s time to start living. And by living, she means using Max for all the hot sex she’s been denied.
Max wants Kara—has wanted her for a long time. Unable to come out and cross the line between professional and personal, he makes her accompany him on business trips just to have her around. When they crash land and Kara shows him how much she wants him, he decides to quit being so professional and take the woman of his dreams. After all, what happens in the middle of nowhere, stays in the middle of nowhere. Until they’re rescued.
Back in the real world, things aren’t as easy. Kara is afraid to start a relationship with a man who completely ignored her until she took off her clothes, and Max is afraid she’ll never be able to trust him. But when someone makes it clear that Kara’s in danger, Max has more to protect than Kara’s feelings. And now that he has her, he’s not about to let her go.
Want to know about me? Milly Taiden (aka April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the
Caribbean known as the . She grew up between Dominican Republic and New York, Florida . Currently, she resides in Massachusetts with her husband, bossy young son and their little
dog Speedy. New York City
She’s addicted to shopping for shoes, chocolate (but who isn’t?) and Dunkin Donuts coffee.
A bookworm when she can get her hands on a good story, she loves reading all Mina Carter, Cynthia Eden, Laurann Dohner and Dianne Duvall among others.
Enter below for a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012