Need Tour Hosts:
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
- Book Tour: No Greater Illusion by K. Baskett
- Book Blitz: Moonlight: The Big Bad Wolf by Victori...
- Cover Reveal: For the Love of Big Orange by Leta G...
- Book Blast: Tantric Storm by Kali Willows
- Book Blitz Tour: Flyover by Desiree Holt
- Book Blitz Tour: Genesis Queen (The Road to Hell s...
- Book Review Tour: A Gift for Emily (The Emily Stok...
- Book Blitz Tour: Southern Embrace by Tamaria Soana...
- Book Tour: Screaming Spires (The Cavaliers #2) by ...
- Book Blitz Tour: A Gift for Emily (The Emily Stoke...
- Release Day Blitz: Captivated (Mating Ritual #3) b...
- Cover Refresh & Reveal: Cherishing Destiny & Follo...
- Book Trailer Tour: Mything You (Heroes of Greece) ...
- Book Review Tour: Mything You (Heroes of Greece) b...
- Book Blitz Tour: Fender Bender Blues by Niecey Roy...
- Book Review Tour: Fender Bender Blues by Niecey Ro...
- Book Blitz Tour: Birthday Bash by Kelli Scott
- Book Tour: Short Soup by Coleen Kwan #FMBTour
- Book Tour: Destined for Love by Diane Thorne #FMBT...
- ▼ April (19)
Monday, April 22, 2013
Title: Tantric Storm
Series: 1 Night Stand
Author: Kali Willows
Genre: Paranormal, Interracial Romance, Erotic,
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Length: 63 pages
Therapist Laura Wellington is eager to end her sexual dry spell. Her skill of helping couples achieve personal happiness is illusive in her own life. Through the services of 1NS, she jets off to a small island in
for a spectacular night of mind-blowing pleasure,
but her match has a challenge that might make her goal unreachable. Spain
Declan Tempest hasn’t had a climax in years. Not because he can’t, but because he won’t; his dire fear over the consequences of fulfillment deter him. Declan turns to the aid of Madame Eve to create a match that can allow him the satisfaction he desperately needs, despite the challenge he deems a dark curse.
Can the two of them find release while they battle a tantric storm?
When Kali Willows isn't busy being the married mother of two, certified trainer or counselor extraordinaire, she is shadowing worlds of paranormal passion & intrigue.
Her goal in life? She has many, but her writing goal is creating emotional, compelling stories and characters you can't help but love, hate and cheer for.
A good cup of tea with the crackling fire gets her creative juices flowing in the wee hours of the night, when the house is quiet and she can type away to her heart's desire. Learn more at: www.kaliwillows.com
Website | Blog | Facebook | Facebook Fan Page | Twitter | Google+ | Goodreads | LinkedIn | Canadian Romance Authors | Bookstrand | Manic Readers | Night Owl Reviews |
For more information about Decadent Publishing authors, books, and their submissions guidelines, visit www.decadentpublishing.com.
Decadent Publishing is current accepting submissions in all sub-genres of romance, including their ongoing series'.
- Cherry Lemonade (Review)
- The Avid Reader (Review)
- When thoughts become this random (Review)
- Sweet n' Sassi (Spotlight)
- Share My Destiny (Spotlight)
- Literal Hotties Naughty Book Reviews (Review)
- Margay Leah Justice (Spotlight)
- Fae Books (Spotlight)
- D. Renee Bagby Presents First Chapters (Spotlight)
- Lusty Penguin Reviews (Review)
- A Bibliophiles Thoughts on Books (Spotlight)
- For the Love of Bookends (Review)
- Simply Ali (Spotlight)
- Crystal's Random Thoughts (Review)
- The Many Muses of MaryLynn (Review)
1 eBook copy of Tantric Storm and Designing Passion by Kali Willows!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Submit Your Book
We are looking for authors books to feature on our promotion site. This would be an excerpt (length up to you) book description, info, bu...
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012