- ► 2017 (28)
- Book Tour: No Greater Illusion by K. Baskett
- Book Blitz: Moonlight: The Big Bad Wolf by Victori...
- Cover Reveal: For the Love of Big Orange by Leta G...
- Book Blast: Tantric Storm by Kali Willows
- Book Blitz Tour: Flyover by Desiree Holt
- Book Blitz Tour: Genesis Queen (The Road to Hell s...
- Book Review Tour: A Gift for Emily (The Emily Stok...
- Book Blitz Tour: Southern Embrace by Tamaria Soana...
- Book Tour: Screaming Spires (The Cavaliers #2) by ...
- Book Blitz Tour: A Gift for Emily (The Emily Stoke...
- Release Day Blitz: Captivated (Mating Ritual #3) b...
- Cover Refresh & Reveal: Cherishing Destiny & Follo...
- Book Trailer Tour: Mything You (Heroes of Greece) ...
- Book Review Tour: Mything You (Heroes of Greece) b...
- Book Blitz Tour: Fender Bender Blues by Niecey Roy...
- Book Review Tour: Fender Bender Blues by Niecey Ro...
- Book Blitz Tour: Birthday Bash by Kelli Scott
- Book Tour: Short Soup by Coleen Kwan #FMBTour
- Book Tour: Destined for Love by Diane Thorne #FMBT...
- ▼ April (19)
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Series: The Edge
Author: Kelli Scott
Genre: Contemporary, Ménage, Erotica
Length: 6999 words
Juli Falzone is stuck at home for her thirtieth birthday after the TSA puts her on the no-fly list…until her doorbell rings and she finds two hot cops standing on her porch with a warrant for her arrest.
Are they a practical joke from her well-meaning friends, the best birthday gift ever, or has her identity been stolen? Wanting answers and maybe a little more than curious, she lets them in. Can she talk her way out of the situation or will they make her come along peacefully?
For more information about Decadent Publishing authors, books, and their submissions guidelines, visit www.decadentpublishing.com.
Decadent Publishing is current accepting submissions in all sub-genres of romance, including their ongoing series'.
- SexyReads (Spotlight)
- I am, Indeed (Review)
- My Reading Obsession (Review)
- Harlie's Books (Review)
- A Passion for Romance (Review)
- A Bibliophiles Thoughts on Books (Review)
- Sweet n' Sassi (Spotlight)
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012