Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
- Book Tour: No Greater Illusion by K. Baskett
- Book Blitz: Moonlight: The Big Bad Wolf by Victori...
- Cover Reveal: For the Love of Big Orange by Leta G...
- Book Blast: Tantric Storm by Kali Willows
- Book Blitz Tour: Flyover by Desiree Holt
- Book Blitz Tour: Genesis Queen (The Road to Hell s...
- Book Review Tour: A Gift for Emily (The Emily Stok...
- Book Blitz Tour: Southern Embrace by Tamaria Soana...
- Book Tour: Screaming Spires (The Cavaliers #2) by ...
- Book Blitz Tour: A Gift for Emily (The Emily Stoke...
- Release Day Blitz: Captivated (Mating Ritual #3) b...
- Cover Refresh & Reveal: Cherishing Destiny & Follo...
- Book Trailer Tour: Mything You (Heroes of Greece) ...
- Book Review Tour: Mything You (Heroes of Greece) b...
- Book Blitz Tour: Fender Bender Blues by Niecey Roy...
- Book Review Tour: Fender Bender Blues by Niecey Ro...
- Book Blitz Tour: Birthday Bash by Kelli Scott
- Book Tour: Short Soup by Coleen Kwan #FMBTour
- Book Tour: Destined for Love by Diane Thorne #FMBT...
- ▼ April (19)
Need Tour Hosts:
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Series: The Road to Hell #3
Author: Gracen Miller
Genre: Paranormal Erotic Romance
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Length: 374 pages
Victory is hollow when fate maneuvers one as a pawn.
Sometimes internal conflict can house our biggest demons.
With allies divided and prophecy heralding defeat,
gambles on Micah’s tenuous honor to keep their son protected. Torn between her
heart’s desires and her dark requirements, Madison worries her hellish fate cannot be avoided. When
betrayal comes from an unlikely direction, all their futures may be damned. In
the darkest hour of Madison ’s life, an undeniable providence will transpire. Who
can she trust? And how far will she fall to defeat her foes? Madison
Amid the rubble of defeat, will Hell’s Genesis Queen dawn?
Gracen is a hopeless daydreamer masquerading as a “normal” person in southern society. When not writing, she’s a full-time basketball/football/guitar mom for her two sons and a devoted wife to her real-life hero-husband. She’s addicted to writing, paranormal romance novels and movies,
football and coffee…addictions are not necessarily
in order of priority. She is convinced coffee is nectar from the gods and
blending coffee and writing together generates the perfect creative merger.
Many of her creative worlds are spawned from coffee highs. Alabama
For more information about Decadent Publishing authors, books, and their submissions guidelines, visit www.decadentpublishing.com.
Decadent Publishing is current accepting submissions in all sub-genres of romance, including their ongoing series'.
- Book Lovin' Mamas (Spotlight)
- Juniper Grove (Spotlight)
- Bunny's Review (Spotlight)
- For the Love of Bookends (Spotlight)
- Spiced Latte Reads (Review)
- Sapphire Kande (Spotlight)
- A Passion for Romance (Spotlight)
- Gimme The Scoop Reviews (Spotlight)
- The Avid Reader (Spotlight)
- Sweet n' Sassi (Spotlight)
- Sexy Reads (Spotlight)
Enter to win 2 ebook copies of book one or two from the Road to Hell series!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Submit Your Book
We are looking for authors books to feature on our promotion site. This would be an excerpt (length up to you) book description, info, bu...
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012