- Book Tour: No Greater Illusion by K. Baskett
- Book Blitz: Moonlight: The Big Bad Wolf by Victori...
- Cover Reveal: For the Love of Big Orange by Leta G...
- Book Blast: Tantric Storm by Kali Willows
- Book Blitz Tour: Flyover by Desiree Holt
- Book Blitz Tour: Genesis Queen (The Road to Hell s...
- Book Review Tour: A Gift for Emily (The Emily Stok...
- Book Blitz Tour: Southern Embrace by Tamaria Soana...
- Book Tour: Screaming Spires (The Cavaliers #2) by ...
- Book Blitz Tour: A Gift for Emily (The Emily Stoke...
- Release Day Blitz: Captivated (Mating Ritual #3) b...
- Cover Refresh & Reveal: Cherishing Destiny & Follo...
- Book Trailer Tour: Mything You (Heroes of Greece) ...
- Book Review Tour: Mything You (Heroes of Greece) b...
- Book Blitz Tour: Fender Bender Blues by Niecey Roy...
- Book Review Tour: Fender Bender Blues by Niecey Ro...
- Book Blitz Tour: Birthday Bash by Kelli Scott
- Book Tour: Short Soup by Coleen Kwan #FMBTour
- Book Tour: Destined for Love by Diane Thorne #FMBT...
- ▼ April (19)
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Series: The Emily Stokes Series #2
Author: J P Galuska
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Suspense
Format: Ebook, Paperback
Length: 67,000 words
Buy Links: Amazon |
A Gift for Emily picks up right where A Kiss for Emily leaves off. She is discovering that dating a ghost, solely composed of dense water molecules, has more challenges than she ever imagined. And when a bouquet shows up on the doorstep from an unknown suitor, life really gets complicated.
- YA Novel Reader
- Bunny's Review
- Breathe In BooKs
- Total Book Geek
- Laurie's Thoughts and Reviews
- Gimme The Scoop Reviews
- A Passion for Romance
- The Avid Reader
- Love, Laughter, Friendship
- Spiced Latte Reads
- Coffee & A Book Anytime
- Community Bookstop
- Full Moon Bites
- My Bookshelf
- Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Mystery and More!
Enter to win a $15 Amazon gift card, magnets, pen and coffee mug.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012