Need Tour Hosts:
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
- Book Tour: No Greater Illusion by K. Baskett
- Book Blitz: Moonlight: The Big Bad Wolf by Victori...
- Cover Reveal: For the Love of Big Orange by Leta G...
- Book Blast: Tantric Storm by Kali Willows
- Book Blitz Tour: Flyover by Desiree Holt
- Book Blitz Tour: Genesis Queen (The Road to Hell s...
- Book Review Tour: A Gift for Emily (The Emily Stok...
- Book Blitz Tour: Southern Embrace by Tamaria Soana...
- Book Tour: Screaming Spires (The Cavaliers #2) by ...
- Book Blitz Tour: A Gift for Emily (The Emily Stoke...
- Release Day Blitz: Captivated (Mating Ritual #3) b...
- Cover Refresh & Reveal: Cherishing Destiny & Follo...
- Book Trailer Tour: Mything You (Heroes of Greece) ...
- Book Review Tour: Mything You (Heroes of Greece) b...
- Book Blitz Tour: Fender Bender Blues by Niecey Roy...
- Book Review Tour: Fender Bender Blues by Niecey Ro...
- Book Blitz Tour: Birthday Bash by Kelli Scott
- Book Tour: Short Soup by Coleen Kwan #FMBTour
- Book Tour: Destined for Love by Diane Thorne #FMBT...
- ▼ April (19)
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Series: The Cavaliers #2
Author: Georgiana Derwent
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, New Adult, Vampire
Format: Ebook, Paperback
Length: approx 100 000 words
April 12th 2013
A Tale of the Posh, the Privileged and the Paranormal...
The Cavaliers are the most elite society at
- rich, powerful, and beautiful. No one realises
that they are no ordinary students, but a group of aristocratic vampires from
the English Civil War. For four hundred years they have groomed the most
promising students to run the government, police, and finance in the way the
vampires wish, granting them eternal life in return for absolute obedience. Oxford University
In her first year at
, Harriet French became inextricably tied to the Cavaliers. Now
Harriet’s back at Oxford University for her second year. Armed with a vampire boyfriend,
some great friends and the truth, she’s expecting an easier time. She’s wrong.
Her best friend is now a vampire and the Cavalier who turned her to save
her life is facing death for the one good deed he’s ever done. Just when it seems
that things can’t get any worse, the Cavaliers’ ancient enemies decide to
strike at the heart of the society and they’ve got Harriet in their
Spires continues the story of an ancient vampire conspiracy and the ordinary
girl caught in its web begun in Oxford Blood.
Georgiana Derwent read History at
. Aside from the vampires, The Cavaliers Series is an exaggerated but
fairly accurate portrayal of her time there. She now works in Oxford University and lives with her fiancé. He’s been very supportive
throughout the writing of her books, mainly because he likes to claim that all
the most attractive characters are based on him. London
Georgiana fell in love with vampire novels after reading The Vampire Diaries back in 2000. At the time it was a struggle to find any similar paranormal romances, a situation that it’s fair to say seems to have been rectified in the last few years. She now loves paranormal series, fantasy novels, and modern literary works in roughly equal measure.
Ever since her teens, she wanted to write a vampire series. Ever since going to
she wanted to write a book about her experiences
there. During a dull few months between finishing university and starting her
graduate job, she had the idea of combining the two and The Cavaliers Series
was born. Oxford
April 15th- Margay Leah Justice (Spotlight)
April 16th- Musings of a Writing Reader (Vlog)
April 22nd- KMN Books (Vlog)
April 24th- Literal Hotties Naughty Book Reviews (Character Guest Post)
April 25th- Love in a book (Author Interview)
May 1st- Simply Ali (Extended Excerpt)
May 6th- A_TiffyFit's Reading Corner (Review)
May 6th- Sweet n' Sassi (Spotlight)
May 10th- Share My Destiny (Author Guest Post)
May 13th- The Rookie Romance Blog (Character Guest Post)
May 13th- Reader Girls (Excerpt)
May 13th- A Passion for Romance (Author Guest Post)
May 13th- Sharing Links and Wisdom (Review)
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012
Submit Your Book
We are looking for authors books to feature on our promotion site. This would be an excerpt (length up to you) book description, info, bu...