Genre's and Sub-Senre's FMB Tour:
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Contemporary, Crime, Dark, Erotica Romance, Male/Male Romance, Ménage (3+ partners), BDSM, Fantasy (Urban, Dark and Epic), Dystopian, Historical Romance/Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Science Fiction, Speculative, Steampunk, Suspense, Thriller, Western Romance, Young-Adult and New Adult
If you are interested in scheduling a tour please CLICK HERE to learn more, check out our tour packages, prices and more. CLICK HERE to sign up for a book tour.
Are you interested in hosting authors, book and more on your site/blog? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today.
Follow FMB On Twitter
- 2017 (4)
- Book Tour: No Greater Illusion by K. Baskett
- Book Blitz: Moonlight: The Big Bad Wolf by Victori...
- Cover Reveal: For the Love of Big Orange by Leta G...
- Book Blast: Tantric Storm by Kali Willows
- Book Blitz Tour: Flyover by Desiree Holt
- Book Blitz Tour: Genesis Queen (The Road to Hell s...
- Book Review Tour: A Gift for Emily (The Emily Stok...
- Book Blitz Tour: Southern Embrace by Tamaria Soana...
- Book Tour: Screaming Spires (The Cavaliers #2) by ...
- Book Blitz Tour: A Gift for Emily (The Emily Stoke...
- Release Day Blitz: Captivated (Mating Ritual #3) b...
- Cover Refresh & Reveal: Cherishing Destiny & Follo...
- Book Trailer Tour: Mything You (Heroes of Greece) ...
- Book Review Tour: Mything You (Heroes of Greece) b...
- Book Blitz Tour: Fender Bender Blues by Niecey Roy...
- Book Review Tour: Fender Bender Blues by Niecey Ro...
- Book Blitz Tour: Birthday Bash by Kelli Scott
- Book Tour: Short Soup by Coleen Kwan #FMBTour
- Book Tour: Destined for Love by Diane Thorne #FMBT...
- 2012 (211)
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Title: Mything You
Series: Heroes of
Author: Greta Buckle
Genre: Action Adventure Romance, Fantasy Romance and New Adult
Publisher: Self Published
Format: Ebook, Paperback
Length: 242 pages
Purchase: Amazon |
He wasn’t looking for love. He only wanted to prove he was worthy of being a king’s son.
Adventurer Theseus had dreamed of meeting his father, King Aegeus. As Theseus journeys to
, he meets his match in strength along the way. But
is it the will of a beautiful young princess that puts this strong young man
finally at his mercy? Or will he be able to conquer the princess’s heart? Athens
She had settled for a life of unhappiness and believed a man who would love her for herself was only in her dreams.
Princess Ari has followed her father’s dictates all her life. On her way to meet her bridegroom, she is attacked. Saved by a handsome adventurer, Theseus, she tempts fate and follows him on his journey to
Being with Theseus opens up a whole new world of opportunity for her. But will
she allow her heart or loyal duty choose her life for her? Athens
Victoria Pinder also writing under Greta Buckle grew up in Irish Catholic Boston before moving to the
sun. She’s worked in engineering, then became a
lawyer. After realizing she hates clients, she became a high school teacher.
Teaching is fun, but writing is a passion. She wrote one hundred and one fan
fiction stories online before deciding to transition into writing her own
stories. Never ask her to republish her fan stories from age eleven- horribly
written stories of princesses. Miami dreams of writing professionally, where her barista
can make her coffee and a walk on the beach, can motivate her tales. Theseus
story came to her when she was a freshman in high school as her English
teacher, the nun, told her how life was hard and tragedy teaches lessons. The sci
fi stories come from years of Star Trek and Star Wars fandom. Victoria ’s love of writing has kept her centered and focused.
How is she crazy? The voices in her head are characters in novels and she’s not
- Sapphyria's Book Reviews
- LilyElement Book Reviews
- Proserpine Craving Books
- A Bibliophiles Thoughts on Books
- Imagine a World
- Simply Infatuated
- My Home Away From Home
- Kaidans Seduction
- BASED Press
- Book Lover's Hideaway
- Laurie's Thoughts and Reviews
- Musings of a Writing Reader
- Deal Sharing Aunt
- What's Beyond Forks?
- Brooke Blogs
1 Kindle copy of Mything You (Heroes of Greece) by Greta Buckle
a Rafflecopter giveaway