- Book Tour: No Greater Illusion by K. Baskett
- Book Blitz: Moonlight: The Big Bad Wolf by Victori...
- Cover Reveal: For the Love of Big Orange by Leta G...
- Book Blast: Tantric Storm by Kali Willows
- Book Blitz Tour: Flyover by Desiree Holt
- Book Blitz Tour: Genesis Queen (The Road to Hell s...
- Book Review Tour: A Gift for Emily (The Emily Stok...
- Book Blitz Tour: Southern Embrace by Tamaria Soana...
- Book Tour: Screaming Spires (The Cavaliers #2) by ...
- Book Blitz Tour: A Gift for Emily (The Emily Stoke...
- Release Day Blitz: Captivated (Mating Ritual #3) b...
- Cover Refresh & Reveal: Cherishing Destiny & Follo...
- Book Trailer Tour: Mything You (Heroes of Greece) ...
- Book Review Tour: Mything You (Heroes of Greece) b...
- Book Blitz Tour: Fender Bender Blues by Niecey Roy...
- Book Review Tour: Fender Bender Blues by Niecey Ro...
- Book Blitz Tour: Birthday Bash by Kelli Scott
- Book Tour: Short Soup by Coleen Kwan #FMBTour
- Book Tour: Destined for Love by Diane Thorne #FMBT...
- ▼ April (19)
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Title: For the Love of Big
Series: A Bluegrass Country Novella #1
Author: Leta Gail Doerr
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Women's Fiction
Length: 43000 words
They say you can never go home. Well, Lacie Joe Jensen never wanted to.
Lacie Joe left small town
for the big city lights and never looked back. Until
now. Her ailing foster-father needs her, his memory is failing. But townsfolk
remember all too well the troubles Lacie Joe caused as a youth, and they're not
afraid to remind her. Kentucky
Lacie Joe has a few allies in town, for starters, ex-boyfriend turned police officer Jay Hayworth. Jay's kept the fire burning for Lacie during her long absence. He's one of the bright spots in Lacie's troublesome past, him and her truck, Big Orange. A suspicious accident forced Lacie Joe to leave town, Jay steps in to remind Lacie she no longer has the right to remain silent.
Leta Gail is a small town girl with big dreams, who shares her life with her husband, son, and little dog Kimmy. She enjoys exercise, (as if), planning family vacations, dreaming up places to go with her husband, reading, tinkering with computer software, and watching her son grow.
She is a Project Manager by day working in Information Technology, who moonlights as a writer. She has a monthly column, Blonde Bytes, in a women's magazine- Pastelle Magazine, where she writes about fun geeky stuff.
She loves to write about great friendships and deep emotions. She finds the humor in everyday life and creates believable characters she hopes her readers will enjoy. She likes story lines like, life after divorce, strong-willed women making their mark on the workd, and finding love in unexpected places. She also enjoys writing tales that salute our nation's heroes.
She enjoys the super support of her husband and inquisitive son while she dreams big and ""shoots for the moon"", as her husband so aptly states.
If you enjoy Romance and Women's Fiction, contact Leta Gail via LetaGail@gmail.com
- Cherry Lemonade
- Bunny's Review
- Free Ebook's Daily
- Margay Leah Justice
- The Book Diva's Reads
- Literal Hotties Naughty Book Reviews
- Sapphyria's Steamy Book Reviews
- For the Love of Bookends
- Lusty Penguin Reviews
- Sweet n' Sassi
- Mallory Heart Reviews
One random commenter will win an eBook copy of For the Love of Big Orange by Leta Gail Doerr!
To enter for your chance to win please leave a comment below. Must be 18 years or older to enter. Ends
May 13th 2013
For more chances to win follow along with the tour above.
Are you interested in hosting authors, books, giveaways, and more on your site? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today! All hosts that post are entered for our monthly giveaway.
"I could not be more pleased by my total experiences in working with Holly on my book review tour. She went beyond my expectations, and best of all, I saw an increase in book sales and readership activity soon after the start of my book review tour. Holly's professionalism and the services she offers would be hard to beat at any price." -- Kimberly K. Comeau, author of Moons' Kiss, 2012